Tobby17

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ever since he got even MORE power ups, he's thought the best technique to use is ''Limbo''.. Let's not ignore the fact that Naruto dodged ''limbo'' even in base form

You must be registered for see images

But even then, Madara feels the need to keep spamming ''Limbo''. After CLEARLY seeing Naruto dodge it :|

Reactions: Dantee

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Kishi just wants to show new techs for no apparent reason. However Limbo is supposedly his strongest tech. He did lost his black balls however..

slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, Madara should show new techs and pronto. Also, that wasn't base Naruto, that was Naruto with an even better sage mode than before when he had orange eyelids.

RikudouMadara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel it's all too apparent Kishi is nerfing Madara. He did the same with Obito as the Jin.... Sasuke and Naruto may have The Rikudous power... but they are still far less experienced than Madara. Also..... Madara is superior to them...but Kishi has to tone Madara down or else logically Madara would have killed them both already. The storys progression demands Madara lose....if it didn't Madara would have already won. I'm sure most understand this.

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel it's all too apparent Kishi is nerfing Madara. He did the same with Obito as the Jin.... Sasuke and Naruto may have The Rikudous power... but they are still far less experienced than Madara. Also..... Madara is superior to them...but Kishi has to tone Madara down or else logically Madara would have killed them both already. The storys progression demands Madara lose....if it didn't Madara would have already won. I'm sure most understand this.
You are right

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, fanboys.

Reactions: RikudouMadara

RikudouMadara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, fanboys.
I've told you once Kid....you'd do better to show respect. Rather than speak to me from your backside..... if you have the nerve to neg me with your tactlessness, and your vulgarities asking me not to mention, or respond to you. Then I'd like the same respect.... Though I understand respect is such an arduous thing for some.... ^_^

You may have some of these other members under the impression that your word is law....but you and I both know what the outcome is concerning us both. Let us not take too much upon ourselves.... >_O I try to keep myself from conversing with certain members..... I'd not want to sully their "image". Especially when they are prone to being emotional.

Though... I'd expect a quick reply... As to not draw attention so I wouldn't see.... I see U O_O lol.
It seems you still have a bit of growing up to do....and here I had thought the child(you're not a goat silly :() would someday become a man... Unfortunately I set my hopes far too high. ^_^

Btw.....I don't need to rep you in a negative way to ask for something... :)

Yours truly...

RikudouMadara >_O

Your move.....I love chess...don't you? XD I know...I'm so silly myself. ^_^

Reactions: Dantee

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've told you once Kid....you'd do better to show respect. Rather than speak to me from your backside..... if you have the nerve to neg me with your tactlessness, and your vulgarities asking me not to mention, or respond to you. Then I'd like the same respect.... Though I understand respect is such an arduous thing for some.... ^_^

You may have some of these other members under the impression that your word is law....but you and I both know what the outcome is concerning us both. Let us not take too much upon ourselves.... >_O I try to keep myself from conversing with certain members..... I'd not want to sully their "image". Especially when they are prone to being emotional.

Though... I'd expect a quick reply... As to not draw attention so I wouldn't see.... I see U O_O lol.
It seems you still have a bit of growing up to do....and here I had thought the child(you're not a goat silly :() would someday become a man... Unfortunately I set my hopes far too high. ^_^

Btw.....I don't need to rep you in a negative way to ask for something... :)

Yours truly...

RikudouMadara >_O

Your move.....I love chess...don't you? XD I know...I'm so silly myself. ^_^
What?

Aren't you a 40 year old man on a manga website? The neckbeard is strong in this one.

Btw, Kidgamer is right. Your entire was essentially rambling with no on topic point.

OT: Limbo is pretty strong. I'm not surprised he was resorting to it.