[Discussion] Is luffy admiral level now?

Is luffy admiral level? (episode 629)

• Yes

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I only watch the anime of one piece so pls no spoilers. anyways the new episode of one piece cam out today episode 629 and in the beginning luffy was fighting akainu. does everyone think luffy is admiral level now cause I didn't expect it now.

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doflamingo isn't even admiral level and he could mid diff luffy imo...so NO luffy isn't admiral level....

also kizaru can still solo the entire straw hat crew

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pls guys explain to me the opening of episode 629 plsssss I don't know if im going crazy or not but im sure I saw luffy fighting fu****g akainu.
Unless its a hint of what's to come in the manga, then its just fake and has no bearing on the story. It looks to me like they just went all out for the 15th anniversary. in the manga there is already too much going on, if the Admirals were to fight the Strawhats the story would be over immediately.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless its a hint of what's to come in the manga, then its just fake and has no bearing on the story. It looks to me like they just went all out for the 15th anniversary. in the manga there is already too much going on, if the Admirals were to fight the Strawhats the story would be over immediately.
Thank you for explaining I was getting worried that the anime was nearly ending.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy's strength has been deciphered through the Warlords he has fought.

Seeing how luffy has beaten them so far, he is above Vice Admirals (just like the warlords).

We don't know how the doflamingo business is going to end like...

However besides Hawk eyes, The Admirals we've seen fight would neg diff all the warlords.

Lilvic92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Luffy alot but nah I don't think he's admiral level.

Akainu>>Luffy
Fujitora>Zoro
Kizaru>>>Sanji

That opening was filler BS, very very cool filler BS but still filler BS :D lol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Luffy alot but nah I don't think he's admiral level.

Akainu>>Luffy
Fujitora>Zoro
Kizaru>>>Sanji

That opening was filler BS, very very cool filler BS but still filler BS :D lol
oh so the start itself is filler they aren't gunna make a movie where that happensss??? and Don't make fun of my ****ing favourite pokemon.