Is kishimoto showing favortisim towards Naruto?

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know sakura did helped out, im talking about the cpr scene, Garra already said that they were going to get the tailed beasts, so like i said their was really no point of that, kishimoto just wanted sakura to kiss naruto, in a cpr way, so that naruto get kissed by sakura but not making her like him, which was stupid because their was no point and kishimoto bullshitted for obito to get the tailed beasts in the first place, madara could've killed him at any time, but sense it was to save naruto's life, kishimoto made madara not do anything, which was stupid, when it was neji, did any of that stuff happen, no he just died, but when it was naruto, somehow Obito was able to get pass madara without being killed?, techinically obito should be dead already aswell, he controlled zetsu which didint make anysense and he still should've never been able to get passed madara

Last edited:

NarutoB

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Naruto being the main character is meaningless. Kishi favorite character is Sasuke and Sasuke was suppose to be the lead character but kishi believe that Sasuke wouldn't relate to losers, so Naruto became the main character.Even as the story has progress to the point where we are at the apex of the manga, Kishi still felt it was necessary to have Sasuke play a pivotal role in the final battle.For the majority of the series Sasuke has hogged the spot light, always having the better battles, always showing more intellect, always being more accomplish and more popular than Naruto.Just for Naruto to even become the hero of the leaf, we need Sasuke to become a rogue nin.
Nope Kishimoto said his favorites are B and Choji

Sageflash

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Naruto being the main character is meaningless. Kishi favorite character is Sasuke and Sasuke was suppose to be the lead character but kishi believe that Sasuke wouldn't relate to losers, so Naruto became the main character.Even as the story has progress to the point where we are at the apex of the manga, Kishi still felt it was necessary to have Sasuke play a pivotal role in the final battle.For the majority of the series Sasuke has hogged the spot light, always having the better battles, always showing more intellect, always being more accomplish and more popular than Naruto.Just for Naruto to even become the hero of the leaf, we need Sasuke to become a rogue nin.
Kishi's favorite is Killer Bee and Chouji. Sasuke was a last minute addition, there's raws floating around and a 1 shot with Naruto and Kurama.

Literally nothing you said is true lmao. You're just butthurt.

Last edited:

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was made before Sasuke. Sasuke was created to be Naruto's rival, so I don't know where you get the idea that Sasuke was meant to be the lead character. Your either delusional or stupid. Even if you argue with me on this point, it's just going to add to your delusion or stupidity.

Sasuke did get shown to be better, he was suppose to be the better of the two, but that doesn't mean Sasuke is more important than Naruto. It's like Ashura and Indra.

Sasuke needed to progress with Naruto for their final fight. How was that suppose to happen if he didn't participate in this war? It's not because Sasuke is more important than Naruto, it's because if he wasn't he couldn't get stronger and Naruto would've been way more stronger than him. That's the only reason why Kishi made Sasuke participate.

I stand corrected.
^^My previous post

Also, try learning the difference between stupidity and ignorance.Using words improperly only makes you looks stupid...Or delusional.It would also help if you wouldn't project your thoughts on others.I can't find the post were I said Sasuke was more important than Naruto.I'm also having a hard time understand your last few unintelligible sentences.Are you assuming Naruto and Sasuke are going to have a final fight against one another? Do you believe that Sasuke needed this war to become stronger?

Kishi's favorite is Killer Bee and Chouji. Sasuke was a last minute addition, there's raws floating around and a 1 shot with Naruto and Kurama.

Literally nothing you said is true lmao. You're just butthurt.
I never met you, have no intention of ever playing any of your homosexual games, so how exactly can I be butthurt?

Last edited: