Is kishimoto showing favortisim towards Naruto?

Gemini Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well sasuke does have the hermit sage power..and i think sasukes conversation with the sage will be shown soon..obviously sasuke conversation was different than narutos and whatever ge talked about with the hermit could be a plot as too how naruto and sasuke final fight will be

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just because naruto and sakura are best friends doesint mean you shouldent treat your other friends equally, that's just like if the girl you liked was about to die and another girl is about to die and because she's not the girl that you like, you give her cpr and not the other girl, Second of all obito should've never been able to steal the bijju's anyway, madara could of killed him at any time, he is the ten tails jinchuuriki afterall, kishimoto bullshitted so naruto can stay alive, but when it was neji, where was all of that?, and technically obito should've been dead, and yes i know the show is called naruto and yes he is the main character, im just saying sometimes kishimoto gives him to much shine

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Naruto being the main character is meaningless. Kishi favorite character is Sasuke and Sasuke was suppose to be the lead character but kishi believe that Sasuke wouldn't relate to losers, so Naruto became the main character.Even as the story has progress to the point where we are at the apex of the manga, Kishi still felt it was necessary to have Sasuke play a pivotal role in the final battle.For the majority of the series Sasuke has hogged the spot light, always having the better battles, always showing more intellect, always being more accomplish and more popular than Naruto.Just for Naruto to even become the hero of the leaf, we need Sasuke to become a rogue nin.
That actually is not true at all. Kishimoto stated that Sakura and Sasuke were created after his editors told him that he needed a love interest and rival. Kishimoto initially intended the story to be centered around Naruto training under Kakashi, but his editors thought that including two other friends would increase the audience, which it did.

That and Kishimoto has never stated that Sasuke is his favorite character. He stated that he is his favorite character to draw because he looks cool and is the most time-consuming. That's a big difference. He's actually stated that the character he relates the most to is Naruto, his favorite Akatsuki member is Itachi, and his two favorite characters overall are Choji and Killer Bee.

NarutoWA

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think reading MANGAS have made us in malpractice of reading small phrases and two or three such things in an entire page.
And suddenly one of us shows up with an entirely opposing, pauseless threads.

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto changed his writing from part 1 and part 2, alot of things have changed, im not talking about the story, because of course the story changed, but im talking about his writing, in part 1, naruto was striving for his goal to become hokage, part 2, kishimoto kind of wonders off into him changing the world and being the prohecy child, and he started to make naruto as some type of angel and gives him too much shine, espicially in the war arc

Jowy Atreides

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems like lately kishimoto has been making it all about naruto, I know he's the main character but he's been going to far sometimes, he always talks about teamwork in the dialouge all the time but he always gives naruto all the shine, just like when naruto and sasuke were about to die, he made everyone see naruto but no one see sasuke besides (Taka) who came chapters later, and he made sakura give naruto cpr and in the recent chapter (673) sakura says "Thank you for saving naruto's life" to obito when he barely did anything, to make it seem like obito did stuff when sakura was all over naruto, kishimoto just made that scene so sakura and naruto can kiss, when shikamaru was about to die, he was in the same situation as naruto, he lost all of his chakra and was about to die, sakura didint try giving him Cpr?, Or when Kishimoto contrdicts himself just to make naruto look good, if you remmber back in part 1 Neji said that destiny is everything and naruto made him change his mind and that changed neji, then we find out that Naruto is the reincarnation of ashura, or in the end of (647)and all of (649) They made the whole entire chapter about naruto's feelings,how he didint have any friends and now he's the hero of the villiage,for the sole purpose of hyping naruto up,even though we heard that so many times, in (670) he gets to have a full on conversation with the sage but then with sasuke he barely got any dialouge at all, even the power ups that they both got, sasuke has only one rinnegan and naruto got a whole new badass design, sasuke preety much looks the same, kishimoto barely gives the girl characters big moments unless it has something to do with naruto, The only time Hinata is releavent, in the story, is when it has something to do with naruto, Can you recall the last time she got character development, with other characters, even sakura now a days only gets character development, if she's healing naruto and sometimes fighting for like 3 pages, Hinata and sakura are still characters their not just ass for naruto, i understand that naruto is the main character but that doesint mean kishimoto should just forget about other characters and make it all about him, ive seen alot of anime, Hunter x Hunter 2011, one piece,Magi,Bleach and etc and i never say anything about their main character taking up to much shine, and this has nothing to do with me liking the story or characters better, im just saying that kishimoto gives naruto too much shine and forgets about other characters, i love Naruto (The show) but it gets really annoying
listen to them
paragraphs?
paragraphs
just because naruto and sakura are best friends doesint mean you shouldent treat your other friends equally, that's just like if the girl you liked was about to die and another girl is about to die and because she's not the girl that you like, you give her cpr and not the other girl
shikamaru was conscious and breathing, the hell he need cpr for?

Avery Namikaze

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That actually is not true at all. Kishimoto stated that Sakura and Sasuke were created after his editors told him that he needed a love interest and rival. Kishimoto initially intended the story to be centered around Naruto training under Kakashi, but his editors thought that including two other friends would increase the audience, which it did.

That and Kishimoto has never stated that Sasuke is his favorite character. He stated that he is his favorite character to draw because he looks cool and is the most time-consuming. That's a big difference. He's actually stated that the character he relates the most to is Naruto, his favorite Akatsuki member is Itachi, and his two favorite characters overall are Choji and Killer Bee.
This whooole thing. +Rep

Reactions: Chie

I Hope Everyone Dies

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why shouldn't he favor Naruto? It's his manga. He can do what he wants. Naruto is the main character. Obito saved Naruto from dying. CPR from Sakura wouldn't have worked. Sasuke has had more than enough panel time in part 1 and shippuden. K11 were dumped. Shame really. Naruto is the child of prophecy, so yeah.

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto didint need Cpr either, Garra already said that they were going to minato so he could get the other tailed beasts, so like i said in the post, kishimoto only did that for the pairings.

Jowy Atreides

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto didint need Cpr either, Garra already said that they were going to minato so he could get the other tailed beasts, so like i said in the post, kishimoto only did that for the pairings.
then why would gaara make a detour to the alliance side to get a medic? obito is no medic like kabuto, naruto would be brain dead if not for sakura

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its still a story afterall, i know he likes naurto, because he made him the main character and you love your main character, but you try to make your story as realstic as possible, its not just kishimoto reading the story for his own enjoyment, its thousands and millions of people reading it, and excatly their was no point of the cpr, garra already said they were going to minato already and yea in part 1, everybody got character development, im talking about part 2 and recent events.

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I stand corrected.

Reactions: Chie

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
at first, he asked for tsnaude, then she said sakura should go, and after she started pumping naruto's heart and stuff which was good because it was helping naruto last longer, im talking about the cpr, kishimoto only did that for the pairings, because garra already said that they were going to minato, so their was really no point for the cpr thing

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Favoritism towards the MAIN character?

I CANNOT BELIEVE HIM HOW DARE HE

But no, seriously, I wish other characters got screentime. So much could've been done, but nope, all about Naruto. I agree 100%

Jowy Atreides

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its still a story afterall, i know he likes naurto, because he made him the main character and you love your main character, but you try to make your story as realstic as possible, its not just kishimoto reading the story for his own enjoyment, its thousands and millions of people reading it, and excatly their was no point of the cpr, garra already said they were going to minato already and yea in part 1, everybody got character development, im talking about part 2 and recent events.
brain-dead = dead. the sage said he can't help naruto to escape the limbo, it depends on the people outside helping him.

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Naruto being the main character is meaningless. Kishi favorite character is Sasuke and Sasuke was suppose to be the lead character but kishi believe that Sasuke wouldn't relate to losers, so Naruto became the main character.Even as the story has progress to the point where we are at the apex of the manga, Kishi still felt it was necessary to have Sasuke play a pivotal role in the final battle.For the majority of the series Sasuke has hogged the spot light, always having the better battles, always showing more intellect, always being more accomplish and more popular than Naruto.Just for Naruto to even become the hero of the leaf, we need Sasuke to become a rogue nin.
Naruto was made before Sasuke. Sasuke was created to be Naruto's rival, so I don't know where you get the idea that Sasuke was meant to be the lead character. Your either delusional or stupid. Even if you argue with me on this point, it's just going to add to your delusion or stupidity.

Sasuke did get shown to be better, he was suppose to be the better of the two, but that doesn't mean Sasuke is more important than Naruto. It's like Ashura and Indra.

Sasuke needed to progress with Naruto for their final fight. How was that suppose to happen if he didn't participate in this war? It's not because Sasuke is more important than Naruto, it's because if he wasn't he couldn't get stronger and Naruto would've been way more stronger than him. That's the only reason why Kishi made Sasuke participate.