Is kishimoto showing favortisim towards Naruto?

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems like lately kishimoto has been making it all about naruto, I know he's the main character but he's been going to far sometimes, he always talks about teamwork in the dialouge all the time but he always gives naruto all the shine, just like when naruto and sasuke were about to die, he made everyone see naruto but no one see sasuke besides (Taka) who came chapters later, and he made sakura give naruto cpr and in the recent chapter (673) sakura says "Thank you for saving naruto's life" to obito when he barely did anything, to make it seem like obito did stuff when sakura was all over naruto, kishimoto just made that scene so sakura and naruto can kiss, when shikamaru was about to die, he was in the same situation as naruto, he lost all of his chakra and was about to die, sakura didint try giving him Cpr?, Or when Kishimoto contrdicts himself just to make naruto look good, if you remmber back in part 1 Neji said that destiny is everything and naruto made him change his mind and that changed neji, then we find out that Naruto is the reincarnation of ashura, or in the end of (647)and all of (649) They made the whole entire chapter about naruto's feelings,how he didint have any friends and now he's the hero of the villiage,for the sole purpose of hyping naruto up,even though we heard that so many times, in (670) he gets to have a full on conversation with the sage but then with sasuke he barely got any dialouge at all, even the power ups that they both got, sasuke has only one rinnegan and naruto got a whole new badass design, sasuke preety much looks the same, kishimoto barely gives the girl characters big moments unless it has something to do with naruto, The only time Hinata is releavent, in the story, is when it has something to do with naruto, Can you recall the last time she got character development, with other characters, even sakura now a days only gets character development, if she's healing naruto and sometimes fighting for like 3 pages, Hinata and sakura are still characters their not just ass for naruto, i understand that naruto is the main character but that doesint mean kishimoto should just forget about other characters and make it all about him, ive seen alot of anime, Hunter x Hunter 2011, one piece,Magi,Bleach and etc and i never say anything about their main character taking up to much shine, and this has nothing to do with me liking the story or characters better, im just saying that kishimoto gives naruto too much shine and forgets about other characters, i love Naruto (The show) but it gets really annoying

Reactions: Jack Spicer

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as i said in the post (sorry for no paragraphs) i know that naruto's the main character im just saying that sometimes he gets too much shine and kishimoto forgets about other characters, and doesint develop people unless their with naruto

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, he's the main what did you think? But he stills loves sasuke
Actually, Naruto being the main character is meaningless. Kishi favorite character is Sasuke and Sasuke was suppose to be the lead character but kishi believe that Sasuke wouldn't relate to losers, so Naruto became the main character.Even as the story has progress to the point where we are at the apex of the manga, Kishi still felt it was necessary to have Sasuke play a pivotal role in the final battle.For the majority of the series Sasuke has hogged the spot light, always having the better battles, always showing more intellect, always being more accomplish and more popular than Naruto.Just for Naruto to even become the hero of the leaf, we need Sasuke to become a rogue nin.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems like lately kishimoto has been making it all about naruto, I know he's the main character but he's been going to far sometimes, he always talks about teamwork in the dialouge all the time but he always gives naruto all the shine, just like when naruto and sasuke were about to die, he made everyone see naruto but no one see sasuke besides (Taka) who came chapters later, and he made sakura give naruto cpr and in the recent chapter (673) sakura says "Thank you for saving naruto's life" to obito when he barely did anything, to make it seem like obito did stuff when sakura was all over naruto, kishimoto just made that scene so sakura and naruto can kiss, when shikamaru was about to die, he was in the same situation as naruto, he lost all of his chakra and was about to die, sakura didint try giving him Cpr?, Or when Kishimoto contrdicts himself just to make naruto look good, if you remmber back in part 1 Neji said that destiny is everything and naruto made him change his mind and that changed neji, then we find out that Naruto is the reincarnation of ashura, or in the end of (647)and all of (649) They made the whole entire chapter about naruto's feelings,how he didint have any friends and now he's the hero of the villiage,for the sole purpose of hyping naruto up,even though we heard that so many times, in (670) he gets to have a full on conversation with the sage but then with sasuke he barely got any dialouge at all, even the power ups that they both got, sasuke has only one rinnegan and naruto got a whole new badass design, sasuke preety much looks the same, kishimoto barely gives the girl characters big moments unless it has something to do with naruto, The only time Hinata is releavent, in the story, is when it has something to do with naruto, Can you recall the last time she got character development, with other characters, even sakura now a days only gets character development, if she's healing naruto and sometimes fighting for like 3 pages, Hinata and sakura are still characters their not just ass for naruto, i understand that naruto is the main character but that doesint mean kishimoto should just forget about other characters and make it all about him, ive seen alot of anime, Hunter x Hunter 2011, one piece,Magi,Bleach and etc and i never say anything about their main character taking up to much shine, and this has nothing to do with me liking the story or characters better, im just saying that kishimoto gives naruto too much shine and forgets about other characters, i love Naruto (The show) but it gets really annoying
lol at bolded. OT: main char>all. deal with it.

Leinad Sotam

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the series is called Naruto for a reason, some authors just to much attention to the protagonist, and I think that´s ok. I just fill that Kishi is one of the authors who does it... :)

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know he's the main character of the show and the story is about him, i know that, i like im as the main character, im just saying that kishimoto gives him to much shine sometimes and forgets about other characters and if he does give development to other characters they have to be with naruto or it has something to do with naruto being envovled

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Naruto being the main character is meaningless. Kishi favorite character is Sasuke and Sasuke was suppose to be the lead character but kishi believe that Sasuke wouldn't relate to losers, so Naruto became the main character.Even as the story has progress to the point where we are at the apex of the manga, Kishi still felt it was necessary to have Sasuke play a pivotal role in the final battle.For the majority of the series Sasuke has hogged the spot light, always having the better battles, always showing more intellect, always being more accomplish and more popular than Naruto.Just for Naruto to even become the hero of the leaf, we need Sasuke to become a rogue nin.

Sasuke was created because the editors told Kishi that Naruto needs a rival. He was not even made in the original one shot manga from '97. Naruto was still MC.

Creation and conception

Despite difficulties in designing him, Kishimoto enjoys illustrating Sasuke's character aiming to make him look appealing in his Part II design.
When developing the original Naruto manga, Masashi Kishimoto had not initially intended to create Sasuke. After speaking with his editor about the future of the series, he was advised to create a rival character for the series' protagonist, Naruto Uzumaki, resulting in Sasuke's creation

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito did do a lot first of all. Second, why should Sakura care as much for Shikamaru when she grew up with Naruto, and the fact that he is their only hope? Lastly, the manga is called Naruto. So... deal with it.

ClarifyingThings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In part 1, but with alot of recent events, its been all about naruto, i know he's the main character im just saying recently kishimoto gives him too much spotlight and gets annoying