Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chojuro is a kage, Darui is a kage, Kurotsuchi is a kage....those bloody weaklings are kages and you question Kcm Naruto....
Kcm Naruto would most probably defeat anyone except for the past 4 hokages (from what we've seen)...Old Hiruzen would lose though - but young and strong one would win

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chojuro is a kage, Darui is a kage, Kurotsuchi is a kage....those bloody weaklings are kages and you question Kcm Naruto....
Kcm Naruto would most probably defeat anyone except for the past 4 hokages (from what we've seen)...Old Hiruzen would lose though - but young and strong one would win
Not really questioning he I know he’s pretty strong but had see a post a little bit ago of someone saying he could be ay if he wanted(talking about teen kcm by the way) and it crossed my mind by not sure so wanted to here people opinions on it

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For sure. I’d even put him at high kage tier.
really the only lager I could see him struggling w are the (3rd) mizukage(gengetsu? Just cuz illusions), ayy, and hashi

Reactions: Klubargutan

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For sure. I’d even put him at high kage tier.
really the only lager I could see him struggling w are the (3rd) mizukage(gengetsu? Just cuz illusions), ayy, and hashi
You think he can take minato? Ay would be a very hard fight I think to, get past the lightning armor gonna be hard, and I like to think onoki in his prime would be a problem too would you think about that? Hashi goes without saying lol but do you think he could get he could get a couple good ones off? Agree with the 3rd mizukage.

Sm naruto is kage tier, so yea kcm would be as well, if not above
Using teen KcM were would you rank him and who you think would give him the best fight?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we remove the plot armour that he had he solos 3 of the 5 kage of the war except Ohnoki and Tsunade possibly. KCM Naruto lacks intelligence which is his biggest weakness he got negged by Nagato and Itachi saved them from Nagato. He didn't know how to counter human path or Chibaku Tensei thae latter which Itachi told him.

Last edited: