Is Kawaki a ninja prodigy or ninja tech prodigy?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The kid obviously has talent. Perhaps its an effect of the karma seal that makes you better with chakra. Considering the fact that he can absorb jutsu without knowing ninjutsu I would say that he is more familiar with chakra than anyone realizes. But then there is his body which is similar to Delta's so you could also classify him as a cybernetic human. Perhaps these things can explain why even Jigen was shocked by how quickly he advanced. I'm thinking that his tech body along with a karma seal is too good.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i still dont understand how his morhping isnt considered a jutsu of sorts
Exactly. The same goes for Delta's morphing and her eye beams and her absorption.

That is why I don't understand how some members here can say things like "I miss seeing new techniques and kkg and I don't like the new focus on technology" when people like Delta's and Kawaki's techniques literally come off like ordinary jutsu even if they technically do come from cybernetic enhancements.

One member recently said that Delta and Kawaki's most recent fights focused on ninja tech when they did not. Those two's ninja tech are literally a part of their bodies, so (in my book at least) any techniques that they use are basically the same as using jutsu.

The only fight that really focused on ninja tech was Ao's fight since he, Boruto, and Katasuke all used external technology that wasn't a part of their bodies.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem