Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The blade is not faster than Kakashi, you trolling?

Because Yata Mirror is a 360 degree defence :|

Kakaashi will use kamui and attack at the front, like anyone else without info would.. he'll then realize that there is something weird about the shield and THEN attack attack in the back, but by the first try itachi would have seen how it works wouldn't he?

TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Dafuq out of here with this nonsense;
Amaterasu
Tsukuyomi
susano
izanami
yata mirror
totsuka blade
KA
If you read the OP then you wouldn't be saying this. Tsukuyomi worthless if Kakashi has knowledge - no eye contact. Susanoo can be warped. He's not touching Kakashi to begin Izanami. Yata Mirror is not a 360 defence. Totsuka is not faster than Kakashi's speed. Naruto is not there to give Itachi the crow to use KA. Please use some logic.

Oh my god... how is he gonna dodge it? Tell me. I'd like to know.
He's faster than it :| Nagato was being controlled. Kabuto was the one who couldn't react. Any half decent ninja with speed will dodge it.

TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wasnt moving faster than Ay there, when he moves fast you see the streak.
No, he was moving at those speeds.

Kakaashi will use kamui and attack at the front, like anyone else without info would.. he'll then realize that there is something weird about the shield and THEN attack attack in the back, but by the first try itachi would have seen how it works wouldn't he?
I said they both have full info. Read the OP.

Ninpou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you read the OP then you wouldn't be saying this. Tsukuyomi worthless if Kakashi has knowledge - no eye contact. Susanoo can be warped. He's not touching Kakashi to begin Izanami. Yata Mirror is not a 360 defence. Totsuka is not faster than Kakashi's speed. Naruto is not there to give Itachi the crow to use KA. Please use some logic.

He's faster than it :| Nagato was being controlled. Kabuto was the one who couldn't react. Any half decent ninja with speed will dodge it.
He dosent need eye contact, finger genjutsu would work.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You speak of logic?. Title said is kakashi stronger than itachi and the answer is no. Kamui, 1 technique doesnt equal to the list of op abilities that itachi has under his belt. At the highlighted part you do know that its itachi that gave it to him right and i suppose if we are talking about when characters were at their strongest we include all the abilities they had when they were at the strongest and at one point he had this.

However it seems this is a vs thread and if thats the case you shouldve made that clear and made it look like one. If you are asking who is stronger then its clear itachi is still above him with his arsenal

blackstar9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this thread is a fail. kakashi had knowledge of itachi tsukiyomi when kisame and itach arrived in the leaf that didnt stop him from falling victim. second statements like he is to fast for totsuka blade dont mean anything . without something to back it up . kakashi stated he cant beat itachi alone.:flaw:

Reactions: alikabok

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sigh* you've made so many threads trying to troll Itachi that it's not even funny anymore. Me, Blaze and some others have pwned your ass but you don't listen to reason. So with this, I conclude this thread by saying, good day, my good sir.

hatakii kakashii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi has better ninjutsu , stamina , speed ( he kept up with gated gai and v2 jinchuurickis ) , experience and intelligence and a super fast kamui . i think he wins it

TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You speak of logic?. Title said is kakashi stronger than itachi and the answer is no. Kamui, 1 technique doesnt equal to the list of op abilities that itachi has under his belt. At the highlighted part you do know that its itachi that gave it to him right and i suppose if we are talking about when characters were at their strongest we include all the abilities they had when they were at the strongest and at one point he had this.

However it seems this is a vs thread and if thats the case you shouldve made that clear and made it look like one. If you are asking who is stronger then its clear itachi is still above him with his arsenal
You say that, but the matter and hand is whether or not Itachi can counter Kamui. He cannot. Where did he keep the eye? If he had to take it out from somewhere, it'd be slower than Kamui. And if Kakashi has knowledge, he'd just Kamui the crow. Also, Itachi cannot just force Kakashi to kill himself with KA, because Kakashi will know he is in a genjutsu.

this thread is a fail. kakashi had knowledge of itachi tsukiyomi when kisame and itach arrived in the leaf that didnt stop him from falling victim. second statements like he is to fast for totsuka blade dont mean anything . without something to back it up . kakashi stated he cant beat itachi alone.:flaw:
Kakashi has improved. Itachi has not. Itachi cannot counter Kamui. You did not read the OP.

kakashi has better ninjutsu , stamina , speed ( he kept up with gated gai and v2 jinchuurickis ) , experience and intelligence and a super fast kamui . i think he wins it
True.

He wasnt because the sharingan cant track those speeds, Sasuke's dual MS lost track of Ay and you expect Kakashi's to keep track of Naruto?
He kept track of him. You can see in the chapter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninpou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You say that, but the matter and hand is whether or not Itachi can counter Kamui. He cannot. Where did he keep the eye? If he had to take it out from somewhere, it'd be slower than Kamui. And if Kakashi has knowledge, he'd just Kamui the crow. Also, Itachi cannot just force Kakashi to kill himself with KA, because Kakashi will know he is in a genjutsu.
Edo Itachi knew he was under KA but he still had to follow its command so that statement is invalid.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this isnt a thread about who is stronger because its rather clear, that itachi is still above him. This seems like a vs thread. In that case you shouldve listed, info, distance, restrictions... etc and we might entertain you.

Reactions: Scooby Doo

UzumakiNaruto20

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about that, if the crow could force Sasuke to join Konoha when he was clearly set out to destroy it, then it could probably get someone to kill themselves.

Midday

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my god... how is he gonna dodge it? Tell me. I'd like to know. Nagato wasn't even able to dodge it... It's so fast that his re-action was that he shit his pants... he didn't even expect it. Mid-speech, it sliced him and sealed him. Kakashi. Can't. Dodge. It. Even if he can, the outcome is still the same.
The sword has no speed feats it's only hit Orochimaru and Nagato who were both standing still.

TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo Itachi knew he was under KA but he still had to follow its command so that statement is invalid.
Itachi didn't use the command 'kill yo self'. KA only works when the effect is subtle.

So this isnt a thread about who is stronger because its rather clear, that itachi is still above him. This seems like a vs thread. In that case you shouldve listed, info, distance, restrictions... etc and we might entertain you.
30 meters. VOTE. full knowledge. Bloodlusted.

Kakashi only needs to use Kamui twice. ONe to get rid of Susanoo (if Itachi can put it up that quick), and one to get rid of Itachi.