Is Kakashi Hatake Stronger Than We Think?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Kakashi Hatake stronger than we think? When i say this i mean Kakashi without the Sharingan, the man after the war. It's said, "Over the years, due in large part to his Sharingan, he gained a vast arsenal; reputed to have copied over a thousand jutsu and which led to his moniker as "Copy Ninja Kakashi." With this arsenal, combined with years of experience, Kakashi can handle almost any situation in various ways." Now with his Sharingan his chakra would get drained on a daily the moment he opens his left eye, which would place his chakra reserves on the level of an average shinobi. Although without his chakra being drained, wouldn't his chakra reserves be a lot higher? Think of it this way: Let's say that he has three hundred percent of chakra and his Sharingan and/or Mangekyō Sharingan combined with abilities with that prowess drains about two hundred percent of his chakra. That's already two-thirds of his chakra which leaves him with one-third to use jutsu such as Lightning Cutter, Body Replacement Technique, and Clones (Maybe a few others depending on scenario).

Now let's take that three hundred percent and apply it to Kakashi when he doesn't have that Dōjutsu and combine it with his vast arsenal. Wouldn't it be safe to safe to say that he's pretty strong and maybe stronger than we think? When i say this I don't mean stronger than like Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya, and etc; although strong enough to be recognized.

We've all seen or read about Kakashi using techniques from each of the five basic nature transformations. Let's go ahead and take those five basic nature transformations and combine them to his arsenal. Without his Dōjutsu, Kakashi is a natural prodigy, evidenced by his rapid rise through the ninja ranks. To his allies in Konoha, Kakashi is valued highly for his combat prowess and leadership skills, such that many foresaw his rise to Hokage status years before it happened. In the Academy, Kakashi earned top grades, earning him recognition as a prodigy and the best of his generation.

It's also safe to say that the son will always surpass his father within the Naruto-verse; such as Naruto surpassing Minato, Sasuke surpassing Fugaku, Shikamaru surpassing Shikaku, Gaara surpassing Rasa, and etc. Kakashi's father Sakumo Hatake was a famous and powerful ninja of Konohagakure who, during his lifetime, held fame that was said to overshadow even that of the Sannin, and renown across the shinobi world as Konoha's White Fang. Sakumo was hailed as a genius shinobi, and was praised for his talents in the ninja arts even by the likes of Minato Namikaze, the future Fourth Hokage (at that time). The mere idea of facing Sakumo brought fear to his enemies, as shown from the reaction of an Iwagakure shinobi who mistook Kakashi for him. I believe that Kakashi has surpassed his father now as Hokage. With his chakra and vast arsenal he is capable of so much that people don't see nor bother to recognize. To add on; He has physical strength great enough to wield the Kubikiribōchō with one hand; reflexes sharp enough to block attacks he is unable to see; speed fast enough to perform hand seals at unreadable rates, such that binding his arms is considered one of the more effective ways to defeat him and is also well-versed in fūinjutsu, impressing Orochimaru.

Please read and give your opinions and what you think about Kakashi being stronger than we think.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am sure even without the sharingan he's strong. He has a vast jutsu arsenal which he can use more freely with the sharingan gone. You could easily compare him to Hiruzen. While not at Hiruzens level he's definitely hig to mid kage level. In the novels I guess he even devised a new jutsu or something to fill in for the raikiri.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sure even without the sharingan he's strong. He has a vast jutsu arsenal which he can use more freely with the sharingan gone. You could easily compare him to Hiruzen. While not at Hiruzens level he's definitely hig to mid kage level. In the novels I guess he even devised a new jutsu or something to fill in for the raikiri.
That is correct, but keep in mind that as a child he fought with Hiruzen and was praised by Hiruzen for his skill level in hand-to-hand combat. Kakashi does have a vast arsenal and his chakra reserves are over seen by many.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is one of the best shinobis (actual shinobis). His power level can't be gauged because we probably won't see him fighting again. But he is intelligent and sneaky. And that was supposed to be the most important forte of shinobis before war arc. So he's up there in terms of quality and that's all that matters to me.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is one of the best shinobis (actual shinobis). His power level can't be gauged because we probably won't see him fighting again. But he is intelligent and sneaky. And that was supposed to be the most important forte of shinobis before war arc. So he's up there in terms of quality and that's all that matters to me.
Glad you see it that way. ^~^