Is Kakashi better to place as the 6th HOKAGE?

19 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I really don't understand why konoha don't choose kakashi as the Hokage, all I know that he can use more elements and he has the one strongest eye jutsu the sharingan.​
:)
 

Buds17

Member
31 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I agree then naruto as 7th
 

Shadow Abyss

Member
306 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
306
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They were going to place him as 6th Hokage, but then Tsunade awoke.
 

Sasunarufan13

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,556 posts 276 reactions
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
3,556
Reaction score
276
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Probably because they look at the whole package of requirements that a Kage needs and that is not only being strong. For now, Tsunade is still doing a good job, so they don't see the need to pick Kakashi as Hokage - if they ever will
 
121 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
121
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think Shikaku will be the 6th Hokage
 

Optimistic

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,747 posts 1,562 reactions
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
15,747
Reaction score
1,562
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
naruto should be the lucky 7.While kakashi might have to be hokage even if he doesn't want to
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think Shikaku will be the 6th Hokage

nice...probably will though..but his only smart?? and can use shadow jutsu ?? but he does have alot of experience in battle hmm

They were going to place him as 6th Hokage, but then Tsunade awoke.

this ^^

I really don't understand why konoha don't choose kakashi as the Hokage, all I know that he can use more elements and he has the one strongest eye jutsu the sharingan.​
:)

because this might be true, but kakashi didnt even feel that the job suits him...tbh didnt u see him being hesitant but was gonna go ahead just for the heck of it
 

Sanguis

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,515 posts 158 reactions
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
158
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto is a lot better candidate as Hokage even though he has no leadership skills he has heart and people of konoha look at him as a hero now however I think he will need people to guide him on the decisions he makes and I think Kakashi and some of the other known jounin will help him with that.
 

Melly

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,128 posts 282 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
2,128
Reaction score
282
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
naaaaah..i'm gonna be the 6th hokage :D
just kidding, but maybe they will. if Tsunade dies(because of the fight with Madara) then they will probably place him. :)
 
Top