Is kakashi akatsuki level?

Dihajum3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am having a problem with these "Akatsuki level" Threads . What exactly is akatsuki level ?
From the way i see it, You should be akatsuki level if you can take out a bijuu since that's what their goal was.In that case, definitely yes.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he isnt. First of all when it comes to power, he is only in front of Hidan and zetsu.
Konan would give him a fight.

Also what makes akatsuki, true members are because of their unique abilities and their reputation for being mass killers.

If Kakashi was to get into akatsuki he would be one of sasori's assistants imo

Thewhiteflash

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi i saw a thread about kimmimaro and whether or not he is or would be up to akasuki level with some training and i began to wonder is kakashi on the level of the akatsuki. I would say yes he is, he has the sharingan with which he has displayed great skill and somehow managed to unlock the mangekyou sharingan and is quite proficient with it.

Now i think kakashi is on akatsuki level as he is incredibly powerful his main weakness seems to be the fact he has low stamina and this may be due to the fact that the sharingan drains him of it, but he also seems to have quite low amounts of chakra but then again he dosent waste any moves and isnt reckless so that shouldnt stop him. Im wondering what you guys think is he akatsuki level and if not could he become akatsuki level/even more powerful if he had training from say jiraiya or tobi etc and which akatsuki do you think he can defeat?

These are the members i think he can possibly beat
I think he can beat hidan easily.
Kakuzu im not so sure about maybe.
Deidra is a possibility its just the fact he flies all the time that makes it difficult otherwise yes.
Sasori maybe i mean it would be difficult for him but i do see one easy way and that is if he sent out a shadow clone and kept sasori busy and then hid and used kamui that would work.
Kisame, quite possibly if his taijutsu skills are all that and if he can open more than one gate.

imo he can beat everyone in akatsuk except itachi/nagato/madara/tobi and idk about sasori.

sG Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi could never kill Kakuzu, without Naruto, he would've died right there, he even said "He came just in time" or something along those lines. Nagato, Tobi, Itachi and Sasori are out of the question. Deidara and Konan are a maybe, and Hidan is a yes. Zetsu also is a yes.

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi could never kill Kakuzu, without Naruto, he would've died right there, he even said "He came just in time" or something along those lines. Nagato, Tobi, Itachi and Sasori are out of the question. Deidara and Konan are a maybe, and Hidan is a yes. Zetsu also is a yes.
Kakashi wasted most of his chakra saving everyone. Trying to use that match as a legit argument on whether he could or could not defeat Kakuzu is a joke.

Itachi stated he could give Kisame problems in part 1, so I can only assume that part 2 Kakashi is more than skilled enough to be in Akatsuki.