Is Kabuto gonna die because of Itachi's Izanami?

Sasuke676

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a question though, because If Kabuto will die then the 4th Shinobi world war won't have the suspense and intensity because the reason why the 4th Shinobi world war is so interesting because of Kabuto's Impure world Resurrection Technique. So if he will die, Only Madara Uchiha is the only remaining Antagonist and the other revived characters.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Edo Tensei is being cancelled. Probably all the Edos, including Madara, will be gone. And if he dies then Tobi will be the only antagonist, not Madara. Izanami won't kill him because it only makes you accept who you are, what Itachi wants, etc. I think Kabuto and Sasuke will fight and Sasuke will win and kill Kabuto. (Only because of plot no jutsu of course)

xlilyx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think he'll die just yet. I have a feeling he and Sasuke will have a one-on-one fight but knowing me.. I'm just wrong. xd But I think he'll break out of Izanami somehow..

Braveknight

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is already dissolving and he is going sasuke direction..so no point assuming that itachi would kill kabuto..and so far I see iznami coming for sasuke..

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

| | |

-love-iz-life-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wrong section

welcome to nb
if u need any help just go to the below link.....

mob

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanami is not to kill but to change the person
Kabuto will probably turn good remember kabuto's brother at the foster home was shown:cool:

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes i believe izanami will kill kabuto, by that i mean indirectly.
Right now sasuke is pissed off and more angry than before. The person who summon itachi is right before him, vulnerable as hell. I believe sasuke will take his anger out on kabuto who can be killed at any moment