[Discussion] Is jigen really power than naruto ?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So kashin koji thinks jigen is way more powerful than the hokage naruto.

Hope i read it write ?

Hokage naruto has yin + yang kurama + other bijuu mode chakras with him.

Is he just exagerrating jigen s powers.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As of now, them saying that Jigen is more power than Naruto is the equivalent of Sasuke’s assumption that Momoshiki was stronger than Kaguya.

Nothing supports those claims EXCEPT that Naruto hasn’t used his true RSM yet. If he no longer has that form, then it’s possible that Jigen can defeat him.

Reactions: Animegoin
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You realize that Naruto mainly fights with raw power right? That can be beaten by special abilities. When it comes to special abilities, Jigen and the karma seal in general are implied to have a lot of them (perhaps even time manipulation given the way Jigen repaired that table and the way Boruto's wound healed, which caused Koji to wonder if Boruto had the same power as Jigen).

Having said all that, yeah Jigen could potentially be stronger than Naruto.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That wouldn't be sensibke and would imply Momoshiki takes over Borat's body. And he's the one who fights jigewaki.
Mate, it wouldnt be sensible but the way the new authour is going , anything is possible.
Additionally, didn't madara turn into kaguya after taking in the chakra tree? THe current timeline is technologically advanced. Hence, it is possible for a body takeover, disregard orochimaru for now ;)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mate, it wouldnt be sensible but the way the new authour is going , anything is possible.
Additionally, didn't madara turn into kaguya after taking in the chakra tree? THe current timeline is technologically advanced. Hence, it is possible for a body takeover, disregard orochimaru for now ;)
The author is into second rate fanfiction level writing, I can't disagree. As for Madara, no he didn't. He took in the Shinju which was Kaguya and then BZ stabbed him restricting his movements via deus ex machina. Using that moment Kaguya came out of thin air(ass pulled) and absorbed chakra to complete her form.

The two function on different mechanics, but Kodachi is known for second rate writing. You never know with the way he's shitting on Naruto and it's established lore.

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Impossible... Jigen's gonna get smashed by Naruto (End Of Current Arc)
A new Arc starts introducing new characters. Kara is just a starter so don't go assuming that it's going
to end with that.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,316💸
Kumi
2,622💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that skill Jigen has would probabbly give Naruto problems. He has'nt displayed his full strength to any of the Kara members so how could they possibly know? Those other two guys are on crack if they think they can win. I think Naruto is about as strong as Momoshiki after he transformed. If you consider how he was able to stand up against him even after tanking his jutsu and getting his chakra drained a full powered Naruto would be just as strong or stronger. Jigen is at least that strong but that s/t skill he has looks hella broken and you probabbly need a karma seal to stop it. I think its something like Kamui. If Kakashi didn't have the other sharingan they wouldn't have been able to stop him.