Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are branches in the Otsutsuki clan. The one we have been familiarized with in the manga is the royal branch in which Kaguya and Momoshiki are from. But there are others such as Asura and Indra who looked normal although only one of their parents were Otsutsuki. There was also the moon shinobi from The Last who looked like normal humans. So the possibility remains for him to be an Otsutsuki although he doesn't have horns.

He knew about Momoshiki and his karma seal. Momoshiki never revealed his karma seal during his invasion so how could he have known about it?
His style of dress is similar to an Otsutsuki. Kinda.. He doesnt dress like a shinobi from earth. His style is closer to Toneri's.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's possible, but I think that Kara is more like some kind of cult or secret society that studies or perhaps to some extent reveres the Otsutsuki (kind of like cults and secret societies in real life that worship aliens).

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's possible, but I think that Kara is more like some kind of cult or secret society that studies or perhaps to some extent reveres the Otsutsuki (kind of like cults and secret societies in real life that worship aliens).
Yeah you may be right. Jashin was coming to my mind while I was making this post. There have been times that ive wondered if Jigen is possessed. Something like a jinchuriki but it completely took over his body.