Is Itachi the greatest and most influential character in Naruto?

Is Itachi greatest character in Naruto?

• Yes

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters

Lord of the Kings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I came up with this idea because everytime he appears to change the situation of the story. Itachi's last appearance has proved that his immortal apparent in the ninja world, his actions on the past helped to create what Naruto and Sasuke are today. Hashirama even admitted that Itachi was greater than him, Sasuke and Oro admitted the same thing. Itachi was great and baddass! :cool:
I don't Naruto because he is still childish but i love Itachi, he is wise, experienced and self-less. Kishimoto might have spent a lot of times to create and perfect Itachi Uchiha in the world of Naruto, he influenced every event in Naruto and his philosophy is more impactive than Jiraya.

Itachi changed the course of ninja history in beginning with Uchiha massacre. The massacre was so impactive and efficient which wiping out the strongest clan in the ninja world. The massacre was so influential in the ninja world because it is impossible to wipe out a clan in a single day. But let's talk about what Itachi has influenced the ninja word, he helped Konohagakure remaining the world superpower in the ninja world and peace of the world was stabilized by his action but his action was merely secret which letting his younger brother Sasuke to make a lot of great troubles in the ninja world.
You must be registered for see images

After some years, Itachi has joined the rogue organization called Akatsuki which he was assigned to steal intel on that organization. He returned Konoha with Kisame to test his younger brother to be stronger and kill him. His actions in here have created the evil Sasuke as many feared but his actions prevent Akatsuki to be any stronger by stealing the intel.

Next event, Itachi sacrificed his own life to be killed by his brother and ending his rogue activities to the village which everyone viewing him but no one did knew the secret behind his death. Thus his death has become the most beautiful and strong emotional death in the manga world, his death was so luxurious which i have ran out all the words to describe how impactive it is.But his death left his brother with unanswered question which later turning him into the pure evil Sasuke!

His death doesn't mean his end, his death doesn't stopping from reshapping this ninja world and changing Sasuke again. He was soon revived in Edo Tensei form by Kabuto but his sharp mind activated. He figured out the weakness of Kabuto so once again he activated the Kotoatsukami to escape from Edo Tensei, he defeated Nagato with B and Naruto. Itachi has impacted to us with a quote " Everything has its weakness", the quote demonstrated the common sense of equality among humanity. Itachi also gave Naruto the final lecture which Jiraya never thought of it, he gave Naruto that you can't do anything alone but everyone relies on each other.

In the his final adventure, he and Sasuke encountered Kabuto to stop the Edo Tensei. It is the last time which two brothers co-operated on a mission, this is the climax of the story. Itachi has once again given us the words of widsom and knowledge to wicked Kabuto which re-shaping the entire series. Itachi admitted his failure of being too secret to each other and now he wanted Kabuto to turn away from his mistake. Itachi again gave us the lession of patience by kept telling Sasuke to wait for his jutsu, patience is golden . When he activated Izanami, he repeatively repeated to Kabuto that to stop lying to himself which is an important philosophy. After releasing all Edo Tensei, Itachi Uchiha has given Sasuke all the truth but he again emphasized Sasuke to change his attitude which preventing Sasuke from becoming the next Dark Lord.

In the final conclusion, i would like to say that Itachi has reshaped the history of the Naruto world we know today. His awesome techniques and jutsus defined the history of ninja, he has revealed many hidden secret techniques that have been forgotten through out history like Izanami.Itachi changed the climax of the story everytime he appears and he altered successfully in good ways. There is not much to say but Itachi is certainly the most influential character in Naruto of all times, he influenced the ninja world more effectively than Jiraya and he has the more broad knowledge in nearly everything than Jiraya than most characters. I thank Kishimoto for creating the most awesome and influential character i have ever known, he is one of the most extensive character in manga history. Thank you, Itachi! :p

Itachi for the HOKAGE!

I FORGOT ONE MORE POINT! NARUTO DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE THIS IS HIS STORY BUT I AM SAYING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO IS MOST INFLUENTIAL TO NARUTO'S WORLD>

Last edited: