is itachi more powerful than jiraiya

laure

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my question is Itachi more powerful tham jiraiya?
it seems to be that he is far more intellectual and has a greater capacity for devleopment

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry, but anyone who believes Itachi + Kisame + Further Akatsuki Backup would lose to Jiraiya is a retard.

It was very clearly a diversion to keep Kisame from attacking head on, so as to subvert Akatsuki's goals further.
But Itachi has a good point: the outcome is badly wounding each other.

And just because Itachi was the spy does not make his statement any true.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The statement of having heavy injury in a 1v1 set in a plot-ruled manga setting is true (although on paper even this is totally incorrect).

The statement of possibly losing even when the scenario is Itachi + Kisame + Any Akatsuki vs. Jiraiya (while Itachi didn't even know of Sage Mode) is absolutely, 100% bull shit, and a bluff.

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The statement of having heavy injury in a 1v1 set in a plot-ruled manga setting is true (although on paper even this is totally incorrect).

The statement of possibly losing even when the scenario is Itachi + Kisame + Any Akatsuki vs. Jiraiya (while Itachi didn't even know of Sage Mode) is absolutely, 100% bull shit, and a bluff.
I mean he defeated like 3 of Nagato/Pain's without Intel. He lives up to the hype.

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Overall, going back to the scan above. >.>

I mean he defeated like 3 of Nagato/Pain's without Intel. He lives up to the hype.
*You've clicked this button(dislike) too many times in 24 hours.*

OT: Itachi 0 diff. One finger, one glance and Jiraiya dies a moment later.

Reactions: Conspirator.

Senpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya has variety of pretty solid offencive jutsu's in his asrenal, his knowledge is pretty solid as well. He knows how to fight a sharingan user. Meanwhile itachi has strongest techs and weak stamina and less chakra pool compared to jiraiya. It's hard to say, either of them has OP jutsu's that can fatally harm each other.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*You've clicked this button(dislike) too many times in 24 hours.*

OT: Itachi 0 diff. One finger, one glance and Jiraiya dies a moment later.
Indeed those posts were not the best.

OT: Itachi beats Jiraiya easily by feats and is stronger overall. His comments about Jiraiya were voided in Part 2 when it was revealed to be a double agent, and when a single Akatsuki member, Nagato/Pain, took out Jiraiya.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi takes this... though not very easily.

Itachi >> Base Jiraiya
Itachi < SM Jiraiya, but easily defeats him before he can activate it.
Actually, it's more like:
Base Itachi (Sharingan) < Base Jiraiya (Jiraiya is stronger in base form with all his summons and Itachi only has Fire Style so not much options for him)
MS Itachi > SM Jiraiya (Itachi has a fully upgraded Susanoo with Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror accompanied by Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu compared to Jiraiya's imperfect Sage Mode. Nothing in Jiraiya's arsenal with match that)

I'm sorry, but anyone who believes Itachi + Kisame + Further Akatsuki Backup would lose to Jiraiya is a retard.

It was very clearly a diversion to keep Kisame from attacking head on, so as to subvert Akatsuki's goals further.
Yeah, right.

Itachi could have done the same if not more. Most of the Pain's are no match for Itachi's Susanoo which is equipped with Totsuka Blade and armored by Yata Mirror. That does along with the most powerful fire technique to ever exist (Amaterasu) and one of the strongest genjutsus in Narutoverse (Tsukuyomi). Itachi is clearly stronger than Jiraiya with all his feats.

And I think Itachi owned Nagato (not Pain and the Six Paths), but Nagato himself, who is darn powerful. I'm not saying he could have fought on par in a fight though because Nagato is way stronger, he he could have held up better than Jiraiya.

Is this even a question??? Itachi's power is top tier!!!

There guy with sickness defeated Orochimaru who Jiraya could bring home!

You must be registered for see images
Yeah, exactly! This is a perfect covenant to Itachi's power, and a common opponent both have fought. Orochimaru gave Jiraiya a tough time, and Itachi soloed Orochimaru in a matter of seconds.

Last edited: