Is It True?

Livenojutsu

Banned
389 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
389
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Actually I heard rumors about tsunade vs Pain was thought by Kishimoto and She would have defeated 3 or 4 pains. Unfortunately It was provided to naruto the chance to shineup as Kishimoto's staff recommended naruto vs pain.

If its true, can someone update me with the link in the comments?
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I feel like you made that up.
 

Livenojutsu

Banned
389 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
389
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I feel like you made that up.
No brother. Actually I have seen it in different websites including youtube comments, blog, etc. Thats why I wanted to sort it out.
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No brother. Actually I have seen it in different websites including youtube comments, blog, etc. Thats why I wanted to sort it out.

I don't believe you.
 

Joon

DalbitEcho
Supreme
23,694 posts 1,484 reactions
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
23,694
Reaction score
1,484
Status
Online
Activity Streak
I tried to read around, but I could not found anything about it. It is false. If it is true, I assume the editors reject the idea like always.
 

Livenojutsu

Banned
389 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
389
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I tried to read around, but I could not found anything about it. It is false. If it is true, I assume the editors reject the idea like always.

I also searched in internet but couldnot get the interview relevant to it. Maybe the editors rejected the idea like you said,
 
269 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Aug 12, 2017
Messages
269
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No, Kishimoto doesn't go around talking about this shit, ever. That being said, of course she'd be able to put up a fight against Pain, she's one of the sannin like Jiraiya. She'd probably do about as well as him, minus the aid of Ma and Pa.
 
Top