[Debate] is it true that rich pipole are surounded by fake friends???????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i------------->.

is it true that rich pipole are surounded by fake friends???????...

i think teh only way for a rich to know that is by becoming poor..

Note : i would like that you give me small paragraph answer..say 8 lines or so ...not wall pf text plz...thanks in advance..

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
lmao. yo this man put a notice for my wall of texts ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

this is actually simple to answer though. im rich as ****, im not like a billionaire but money is not an issue i can pretty much buy anything i want and have everything i ever wanted materially. but in my experience most rich people are surrounded by other rich people. like my neighborhood is full of wealthy people, one guy is actually a billionaire. a lot of my close friends are also multi millionaires, when people have their own money, theyre not worried about yours and the connection is more genuine. same with other famous people. its kind of classist but even so ive made genuine connections with people who werent rich or famous but who i just genuinely vibed with. its also not a problem ive only faced once i became rich and famous, when i was poor and didnt have more fans than populations of cities. id run into people being fake with me for various reasons

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lmao. yo this man put a notice for my wall of texts ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

this is actually simple to answer though. im rich as ****, im not like a billionaire but money is not an issue i can pretty much buy anything i want and have everything i ever wanted materially. but in my experience most rich people are surrounded by other rich people. like my neighborhood is full of wealthy people, one guy is actually a billionaire. a lot of my close friends are also multi millionaires, when people have their own money, theyre not worried about yours and the connection is more genuine. same with other famous people. its kind of classist but even so ive made genuine connections with people who werent rich or famous but who i just genuinely vibed with. its also not a problem ive only faced once i became rich and famous, when i was poor and didnt have more fans than populations of cities. id run into people being fake with me for various reasons

i enjoyed reading your comment thank you...

but wait what do you mean by having fans????r u a ceelbrtity or something???.....

Reactions: GrapeApe

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's definitely true that rich people are a good target for fake friends.

It's also true that after sรซx, money is the biggest conditioner of the mind and that because of this, even true friends (or at least, casual acquaintances) can turn in front of you (either antagonising you or pondering to you) and become fake friends.

When you combine the above two factors, it makes sense for financially rich people to be surrounded by many fake friends.

However, that doesn't necessitate it that all their friends should be fake. It's like how fish are found in rivers but it doesn't mean all rivers have fish in them.

You do get those cases of childhood friends and so on, but they can be considered exceptions to the trend.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's definitely true that rich people are a good target for fake friends.

It's also true that after sรซx, money is the biggest conditioner of the mind and that because of this, even true friends (or at least, casual acquaintances) can turn in front of you (either antagonising you or pondering to you) and become fake friends.

When you combine the above two factors, it makes sense for financially rich people to be surrounded by many fake friends.

However, that doesn't necessitate it that all their friends should be fake. It's like how fish are found in rivers but it doesn't mean all rivers have fish in them.

You do get those cases of childhood friends and so on, but they can be considered exceptions to the trend.
true dat homie...

do u have loyal friends????how many???..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
true dat homie...

do u have loyal friends????how many???..
I've had some excellent friends. I've had some fated encounters.

I've wasted some of them, not truly appreciated them. I can still count some of them, tho I'm not sure if I myself can be counted as a 'good' friend.

It night be the course of destiny that I'll end up with many friends, true friends. It might be the course of destiny that my course must be walked alone.

All I can do is just do my best with what I've got.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,003๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I have a new roomate, and he was fired cus of Corona so he had no money he asked to lend money from me and I have lent around 16 k sek now, meaning now I barely have money for rent.
I had to ask my brother for money so I could get food, it's fn embarassing.
I'm too naive. I should have told him no.