Sageof7Path

Veteran
Kin
76💸
Kumi
45💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All the time people say shut like he gets solo'd by 90 percent of the amateurish. Let's not forget that this man toyed with 5 tails naruto without his arms or most of his Jutsu. We never got to see Orochimaru go all out 100 percent besides the time he got solo'd by my man Hiruzrn and that was before kishimots ridiculous power inflation killed plot. Plus he's almost impossible to kill you'd need the gedomasa to defeat Orochimaru cause no matter how bad you injure him he can puke a copy of himself up totally un harmed.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All the time people say shut like he gets solo'd by 90 percent of the amateurish. Let's not forget that this man toyed with 5 tails naruto without his arms or most of his Jutsu. We never got to see Orochimaru go all out 100 percent besides the time he got solo'd by my man Hiruzrn and that was before kishimots ridiculous power inflation killed plot. Plus he's almost impossible to kill you'd need the gedomasa to defeat Orochimaru cause no matter how bad you injure him he can puke a copy of himself up totally un harmed.
And he can escape totsuka blade sealing.

Vanto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hebi soloed a much weaker, bed-ridden Orochimaru, as he admitted :p

The reason he's so often underestimated is because he felt victim to the Uchihas, like nearly anyone else in the manga.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because he lacks many feats and victories.

but yes, he is underrated however for some reason he is very vulnerable to uchihas. especially itachi

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By asspull you mean him having given out curse marks(an event that happened early in the manga) as another means to combat death? Ok.
eww. another deadpoop member and I would hardly call that enough to not consider it an asspull. especially the extent to bring him out without prior foreshadowing. and no, don't ****ing try to make that oroch living-corpse animation excuse like it's the samething as this scenerio, it's not.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eww. another deadpoop member and I would hardly call that enough to not consider it an asspull. especially the extent to bring him out without prior foreshadowing. and no, don't ****ing try to make that oroch living-corpse animation excuse like it's the samething as this scenerio, it's not.
Was Voldemort returning through a Horcrux an asspull because it wasn't foreshadowed before it happened? Not everything needs to be foreshadowed. Sounds like someone's just upset.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was Voldemort returning through a Horcrux an asspull because it wasn't foreshadowed before it happened? Not everything needs to be foreshadowed. Sounds like someone's just upset.
lmao instead of proving me wrong you use some shitty harry pothead reference.

Ass Pull
"This can also be used to describe when, in a TV show or movie, a character comes up with a never-before-seen power just in the nick of time, therefore winning the fight. An ass pull either has a completely unbelievable explanation or the writer conveniently forgets to add one in."

orochi having an out to totsuka by using curse seal as a medium by an outside source (anko) is an asspull. what he did with hebi sasuke had more to do with his soul being trapped within sasuke and less about curse seal. also i find it hard to believe that someone as devoted as kabuto wouldn't know about this loop or attempt it but "never gave a rats ass about anything except itachi" name sasuke would.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao instead of proving me wrong you use some shitty harry pothead reference.

Ass Pull
"This can also be used to describe when, in a TV show or movie, a character comes up with a never-before-seen power just in the nick of time, therefore winning the fight. An ass pull either has a completely unbelievable explanation or the writer conveniently forgets to add one in."

orochi having an out to totsuka by using curse seal as a medium by an outside source (anko) is an asspull. what he did with hebi sasuke had more to do with his soul being trapped within sasuke and less about curse seal. also i find it hard to believe that someone as devoted as kabuto wouldn't know about this loop or attempt it but "never gave a rats ass about anything except itachi" name sasuke would.
There's nothing to prove wrong it's your definition of the word idiot and by your own definition it's still not an asspull, Kishi didn't forget to put one and it's not completely unbelievable as another author used the exact same method and logic to much acclaim. It's funny you trying to take potshots at Harry Potter with a Game of Thrones avy and sig, they're both boring. Kabuto wasn't concerned with bringing Oro back because if he did that meant he couldn't achieve his goal so find it as hard to believe as you wish, it doesn't change anything.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's nothing to prove wrong it's your definition of the word idiot and by your own definition it's still not an asspull, Kishi didn't forget to put one and it's not completely unbelievable as another author used the exact same method and logic to much acclaim. It's funny you trying to take potshots at Harry Potter with a Game of Thrones avy and sig, they're both boring. Kabuto wasn't concerned with bringing Oro back because if he did that meant he couldn't achieve his goal so find it as hard to believe as you wish, it doesn't change anything.
lol right, like i'm going to get taste advice from some ***** ass deadpoop profile pic. get out of here idiot xD