Is it safe to assume that Limbo Clones can use Susanoo?

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Idiot.....
He didn't even need eyes for Susanoo why he should iuse this big monster when he has more effective things like Gudodama?
pretty sure susanoo would have helped when guy was lol stomping him and would have blocked sasuke from cutting him in half.. and would have stopped naruto from almost sealing him.. and most of all would have saved him from getting one shotted.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
pretty sure susanoo would have helped when guy was lol stomping him and would have blocked sasuke from cutting him in half.. and would have stopped naruto from almost sealing him.. and most of all would have saved him from getting one shotted.
Madara is arrogant dude. Him going try hard is out of character so go rub on your butt hurt cream and admit your loss.
PS.
You must be registered for see images

Indora

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
when he never used it against naruto or sasuke. unless you want to tell me madara cant use susanoo with one rinnegan and jubi but he can with no eyes.
maybe he did not want to. I mean it does not make sense that a stronger version of him cannot use suano'o. This juubi jin thing is a bit weired. I hope Kishi will explain this shit in full detail some day