Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The system that they have in China?

I'm not asking if you think it's a good idea or not, I'm asking if it's racism or not.

And if not, then is the word racism pretty useless, as in maybe we need a word to describe this system as something awful? Or is it an indicator that dislike for this type of thing is stupid, that it isn't awful at all?

Is racism an exxagaration? Or is it ok to call it racism if you use small letters?

For those who don't know, the government is testing a system where they give a group of people a basic socre of 1000 points, depending on how they act in life, they get plus points ot negative points and people are allowed to view this score, so for example a lot of people with low score has been denied access to flights inside China. It can also be used in dating.

Example if you shop too often the score will decrease.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s not racist because race (at least from what you described here) isn’t playing a part in the fluctuation of the scores. However, I believe that it’s unethical and clearly discriminatory considering that an individual’s score is a mandatory secondary form of “currency or ticket/pass”. You should be able to enter since you have enough money to do so.

Essentially its classism (elitism) on a whole new level.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s not racist because race (at least from what you described here) isn’t playing a part in the fluctuation of the scores. However, I believe that it’s unethical and clearly discriminatory considering that an individual’s score is a mandatory secondary form of “currency or ticket/pass”. You should be able to enter since you have enough money to do so.

Essentially its classism (elitism) on a whole new level.
Ok I don't think it's racism either, but the thought popped into my head.
I guess if a group of people were all in the lower part, and people treated them with suspicion then would that be racism? Like, what if immigrants all had low scores? I mean migration has nothing to do with race, but would it be more serious then? Cus there are reports about how migrants are criminals and muslims are terrorists and people start to think the group is the problem and not just individuals, I don't know if I should be alarmed by that or if it's valid.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I don't think it's racism either, but the thought popped into my head.
I guess if a group of people were all in the lower part, and people treated them with suspicion then would that be racism? Like, what if immigrants all had low scores?
Classism has been and will always be a byproduct of racism (at least in Europe and the USA), and with that being said it can definitely be used against those of certain races if majority of the aforementioned race(s)’ populace are impoverished.

Reactions: Rei and Elio

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Classism has been and will always be a byproduct of racism (at least in Europe and the USA), and with that being said it can definitely be used against those of certain races if majority of the aforementioned race(s)’ populace are impoverished.
It's making me confused xD. thanks for clarifying. Must be a weird lifestyle..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Classism existed before racism and is the true cause of division amongst people. Racism is a construct created by those at the top of the class system to distract those at the lower levels from noticing and or finding ways to move up themselves.

Before there were any genetic mutations that led to race differences there was still separation of the community between the haves and have nots.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Classism existed before racism and is the true cause of division amongst people. Racism is a construct created by those at the top of the class system to distract those at the lower levels from noticing and or finding ways to move up themselves.

Before there were any genetic mutations that led to race differences there was still separation of the community between the haves and have nots.
Interesting...

Clown World

Bonbibonkers' bf
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sorry darling but not true, racism isnt unnatural nor is it created as a distraction. 'Racism' aka the desire for preservation of your people via ethnic/racial nepotism is one of the most defining aspects of human nature, a racial/ethnic identity is not only beneficial for your psychological health but it also implicitly gives you meaning via collectivism and empathy. Something the modern liberal system has attempted to destroy, not create. If anything the people who are enacting racism are the Marxists and other social-liberals as the the constant anti white rhetoric is easily classified as racism, and also helps create more actual racists, which is good in the long run.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry darling but not true, racism isnt unnatural nor is it created as a distraction. 'Racism' aka the desire for preservation of your people via ethnic/racial nepotism is one of the most defining aspects of human nature, a racial/ethnic identity is not only beneficial for your psychological health but it also implicitly gives you meaning via collectivism and empathy. Something the modern liberal system has attempted to destroy, not create. If anything the people who are enacting racism are the Marxists and other social-liberals as the the constant anti white rhetoric is easily classified as racism, and also helps create more actual racists, which is good in the long run.
hmm...do you think, this system can be called as something racist? Or is that being too agressive?

Clown World

Bonbibonkers' bf
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm...do you think, this system can be called as something racist? Or is that being too agressive?
I dont see how its innately racist, the results of the system could display 'racist' results such as the reluctance for inter racial breeding ect but that is not the system making it racist. Although it is a stupid system and proof that chinese society is overall shit and degenerate. Most chinese are immoral bugmen that thrive on vapid individualism.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Racism is discrimination based on race. They're the same race and the scoring is not based on race at all, so how is it racism? Like Clown World said, it might produce racist results if this was applied in a diverse nation, but even then it wouldn't mean the system is racist.

Racism is just a greater extent of tribalism, which is a greater extent of nepotism. All natural. But societies have moved past tribalism as it's limited us. Don't you think society will need to move beyond racism as well? As we develop, it's easier and easier to take care of more people, why stop at getting rid of tribalism, but not racism?
Also, I don't think non-racists lack empathy.

I dont see how its innately racist, the results of the system could display 'racist' results such as the reluctance for inter racial breeding ect but that is not the system making it racist. Although it is a stupid system and proof that chinese society is overall shit and degenerate. Most chinese are immoral bugmen that thrive on vapid individualism.
I think that's because Communism fucked them over, and they're all a bunch of poor fucks who've been recently and rapidly getting out of poverty. Poor people are always pretty immoral and materialistic.

Reactions: Clown World

Clown World

Bonbibonkers' bf
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Racism is discrimination based on race. They're the same race and the scoring is not based on race at all, so how is it racism? Like Clown World said, it might produce racist results if this was applied in a diverse nation, but even then it wouldn't mean the system is racist.

Racism is just a greater extent of tribalism, which is a greater extent of nepotism. All natural. But societies have moved past tribalism as it's limited us. Don't you think society will need to move beyond racism as well? As we develop, it's easier and easier to take care of more people, why stop at getting rid of tribalism, but not racism?

I think that's because Communism fucked them over, and they're all a bunch of poor fucks who've been recently and rapidly getting out of poverty. Poor people are always pretty immoral and materialistic.

It is indeed easier to 'take care of more people' in modern society, however that doesn't imply that people should be mixing on a global scale nor even that developed countries have any obligation to do help them, purely because as it stands the world is overpopulated and the main problems are caused via a lack of environmentalism by most third world countries. Helping the third world has just accelerated our problems, especially in the case of India and China, overpopulated over polluted countries that are destroying eco systems like its nothing. Tribalism also really never died out it just became exemplified on a larger scale via nationalism. Of course imperialism and colonialism really never worked so that branch of 'racism' should be negated. I only said racists usually have more empathy for their people, non racists usually apply this to other races equally instead of there being a distinction in priority.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yea, it's the results that makes me think of racism but I'm mostly just reacting, I can see it isn't really.

PyrrhaNikos

Legendary
Kin
43💸
Kumi
3,022💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But I wanted to be a social justice warrior and take pride in calling someone else a racist scumbag :(.
So be a social justice warrior in bringing to light this issue and instead of focusing on race focus on the flawed system and how it will lead to further class seperation via a score, people will treat it like banks do a credit score and therefore accept/deny you simply over a number.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So be a social justice warrior in bringing to light this issue and instead of focusing on race focus on the flawed system and how it will lead to further class seperation via a score, people will treat it like banks do a credit score and therefore accept/deny you simply over a number.
Nah, that's too exhausting.
Post automatically merged:

No but seriously, I just find it faschinating how your mind wants to jump to conclusions, of course it's more complex and you can argue and disagree and all of that, but sometimes in life people present themselves as controversial and you immediately wants to call them out but you can't cus you are wrong.
I just think that's interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: PyrrhaNikos