[Question] Is it possible to use watermark?

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you need to elaborate a little, do you mean to automatically watermark images posted? If that is what you mean.. the answer is no, you would have to watermark it yourself before uploading it.

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure it could be limited to that but, i've looked into something similar before where users can add a background behind their post, that image could be made transparent I suppose to be more of a watermark. The issue with it is that not everyone has fast internet and is using their mobile devices to be on AB. The other issue is that the site as a whole could look like crap when people start using low quality images. Anyway I can look into it further if it's something more people would like to have.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure it could be limited to that but, i've looked into something similar before where users can add a background behind their post, that image could be made transparent I suppose to be more of a watermark. The issue with it is that not everyone has fast internet and is using their mobile devices to be on AB. The other issue is that the site as a whole could look like crap when people start using low quality images. Anyway I can look into it further if it's something more people would like to have.
Perhaps make it for limited usage, whereby a person can only.useit for OP and must either take preset options or.upload their.own EVERY SINGLE TIME?