[Question] Is it possible Ichigo could have used Quincy spells or kido?

archxlight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing other shinigami use kido in combo with their zanpakutou power took me to this is thought
Using Kido definitely enhances the overall power and ability level of a shinigami
Ichigo was using just a getsuga tenshou between death and strawbery and death and strawberry
He definitely would have been better with kido knowledge
Same goes for the quincy spells Juha Bach was adept in
When Ichigo was in the vasto lorde form against Cifer, he was able to use a cero, which is a signature ability of a hollow
Even Tousen was able to use a ressurecion meaning, it is not impossible for Ichigo to gain such an ability
My conclusion is, Ichigo would have been able to use quincy spells, kido and probably a resurrecion if he was lectured and trained by bosses in the field like Juha Bach, Yammamoto, Tousen and Ulquiorra
What's your take in this?

Reactions: Bimbonium
Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He uses blut vene subcontiously against juha bach , and used cero in vasto lorde like you said so I belive the ability is there he just needs to learn my go to's for teaching him would be Urahara for kido, Ryuken or Uryu for Quincy powers and Nelliel for hollow powers

BTW I know the series is over, i just was intrigued by the post and felt it would be fun to talk about. Kinda like a what if