Is it my PC or did zetsu penetrate susano.

Big bengi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Is it my PC showing me things or did white zetsu penetrate susano during the sasuke vs the kage in the land of iron?
I know what your going to say, sasuke let him in because he needed the chakra. Any way, if not, the absolute defense, is starting to show loop holes way before some of us expected.

You must be registered for see images

Big bengi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorry i don't remember the manga chapter but i remember it was during the fight between sasuke and the kages. When he was exhausted while fighting the muzikage, white zetsu penetrates susano to give sasuke the chakra he had sucked out of the muzikage,
check it out if you think am blowing smoke up your ass with this thread.
let me check the episode for you.

Big bengi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah, am basically saying, zetsu can take sasuke to school if he wanted (am not a sauke hater).
Am beginning to stick to my guns about zetsu being all that and if am not mistaken, kushi is pulling a double on us (a double were he makes zetsu a decoy yet he is the major player, more important than even edo tensei madara)

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
not a mistake since he did not penetrate anything? what's up with these retarded threads lately... he had zetsu spores on him that's why he did not penetrate susano...
what r u talking about zetsu clearl y walked right through susanoo and sasuke even has a look on his face like how the hell did he get in here and wtf does zetsu spores have to so with anything zetsu didnt warp in there he jus jumped in

Redemption

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah you can say so but if i remember well enough, sasuke was well protected by the rib cage level against raikage's bomb so i guess it still qualifies as a susano doesn't it.

well...raikages bomb smash/dropped sasuke on his back...so tehnically he was protected in that area and the sides only...soo...yeahxd

Futton

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorry i don't remember the manga chapter but i remember it was during the fight between sasuke and the kages. When he was exhausted while fighting the muzikage, white zetsu penetrates susano to give sasuke the chakra he had sucked out of the muzikage,
check it out if you think am blowing smoke up your ass with this thread.
let me check the episode for you.

Sasuke's chakra was low, therefore his techniques were failing him (susanoo), white Zetsu had planted spore on everyone without them knowing and that is how he drained the chakra and gave it to Sasuke.