[Debate] Is it embarrassing to be a virgin?

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This one guy from my class is a eighteen years old, nice looking, young man. He will turn nineteen at the end of this month.

We were talking about *** during life-style class and the question was:

"Who of you all is still virgin?"

He didn't raised his hand, I noticed. So after class a few girls (who probably know him) told me to go with them to pay him a visit of why he did not raise his hand. (The hell, I do not know any of dem stories and tbh I don't care (besides i didn't raised my hand either, but that is mainly because I was browsing and stalking some of ya'll pages.)O_O) But since I was asked, I didn't mind. I walked together with the non-otaku's after class. I thought he might had found a girlfriend, and the rest misunderstood. But he hadn't and said that he was embarrassed by the fact of never having *** at his age.

Really now? (~_~) <- first face expression when hearing him out.
I wanted to get inspirational and tell him not to think that way.
But instead I kept my mouth shut and kind of felt sad (since everyone was) for him having those thoughts..
I wanted to tell my thoughts at that very moment, but then again. >_> I barely know him or talk that much. (24/7 on Forums. ;_;)

Anyway~

I want to have a DEBATE (no war) w/ you guys~ So sit straight and get ready

Tell me your thoughts on this subject matter and here I will share mines:

I think it is not embarrassing at all, in your own time, when your ready for it. You can do it. Not to gain popularity or because everyone else has.

Seriously, in 10 years time you will look back and know you have done the right thing, which was waiting. You don't have to feel sorry for it at all and search (even though a lot do) for Your one desperately on dating sites or whatever~

Be yourself and your other half will come. It's faith that we have to trust in. Worrying about it won't solve anything, and yes, I do think you have to put effort in yourself qua personality and being a lively person.

But to be honest. Whether you are 19 or 39, I don't think it that wrong to be virgin. ^.^

Please be serious, no trolling nor spam posts like; "Yea, I (dis-)agree"
Tell/write your honest opinion or don't bother at all if you only want to increase your damn posts.
;3

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Debate] Is it embarrassing to be a virgin?

I am virgin, i have a "bounty" of 10,000 for it. But I dont give it much thought, it doesnt bother me. I feel like I shouldn't act like a horny bastard with every female and try to get laid. There have been many opportunities, but that isn't how I was raised. Who knows, i guess you have to be a bit rebellious to not give a shit and do it anyways, either with a skank, a drunk chick or a prostitute.

Reactions: Lan Fan

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OMFG! You all mother****ers! REAAAD!!

Learn to damn read! Begin! Now! Read! Just ****ing READ OR GTFO!

:3

Asami..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

No one should be embarrassed of that. People should just do it when they want it, no one has the right to judge them.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Darkness > light
bad > good
Death > life
Sad > happy
Sick > healthy

THe bad Always wins Cause in The End you will Die and Death has finally won. whatever you say Always say the Bad about it. cause when you give him hope but that doesn't work out. you will be Fcked. anyways. i Think its kind of embarrising but kinda not.

anyways the point is that he should just go with the flow

Rainbow Dash

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

OMFG! You all mother****ers! REAAAD!!

Learn to damn read! Begin! Now! Read! Just ****ing READ OR GTFO!

:3
Ain't nobody got time for that.

#ThinkTwiceBeforeYouPost

OT: I can understand why he would think it's embarrassing. He's in college now, he's out of high school. I don't know about other high-schools, but for my high school a majority of the students were not virgins. He's probably just ashamed that he didn't make the cool kids club before he graduated.

What's a half virgin?
The girl could not continue after 5 minutes.

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its all Bullshit, anything can be embarrassing if people make it so - its all an illusion. The world is filled with infinite variety, there is no such thing as embarrasing but in the mind and view of people.

With that in mind, I think very few people would find such a thing embarrassing, and its usually virgins that make fun of other virgins to mask their own embarrassment, however it is all psychological - we are all humans, *** is part of us and sooner or later everyone will have it, not a thing to be embarrassed about.

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I am virgin, i have a "bounty" of 10,000 for it. But I dont give it much thought, it doesnt bother me. I feel like I shouldn't act like a horny bastard with every female and try to get laid. There have been many opportunities, but that isn't how I was raised. Who knows, i guess you have to be a bit rebellious to not give a shit and do it anyways, either with a skank, a drunk chick or a prostitute.
Exactly, I think that we should just be honest towards yourself and not do it out of popularity or lie about it.
Thank you for giving your honest opinion. :)

What's a half virgin? Penetration = loss of virginity
Getting raped is kind of half loss, right?

I think I have to close this thread. Ugh, you guys. ( ._.)
@Rainbow Dash; yeah, #ThinkTwiceBeforeYouPost, i meant what I wrote! D:

Last edited:

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What's a half virgin? Penetration = loss of virginity
I think he (it's a he not a she) is talking about intercourse, probably just foreplay. And oral. By that I mean he means half virgin, I assume
You must be registered for see images

OT: I don't think there's anything wrong in being a virgin (unless you stay like that for your whole life, then it's gotta suck :rolleyes:) your time comes sooner or later and find a partner who loves you, society nowadays enforces and talks weird things about people that are virgin are losers, but that doesn't define an individual, as A religious fellow myself. I'm not permitted in the act of premarital ***, so in other words I can't have *** until I'm married, so I have my own set of things here
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not a big deal , some people are really not ready to have *** or by any different circumstances haven't had it , people shouldn't rush in doing it or even feel embarrass for not doing it .

yinyang180

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

nope, its being clean and pure for the right moment, plus it saves from getting aids, std, and abortion, a person wanting a baby should be ready for it, it shouldn't be a mistake. i am virgin and proud of it

Lan Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I agree with your point. But this side of life has been turned as a profane one - we see hints/straight images of ***/seduction everywhere (internet, TV, ads, music videos, etc.); I know a lot of people at the age of 13-14 who lost their virginity. It is easier to talk only about boobs, butts, sexy boys/girls and so on, because it is equivalent to talking about the reality which surrounds us, to be completely literal and forthright. That all predicates the inclination for "false" beauty (and *** appeal as most important), for provocative behaviour, as well as the wild fear for revealing virginity.

REX Lex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

people who care about someone else's virginity are pathetic its none of their business
and there is nothing bad about being one