Is it alright for Naruto/Sasuke to be that powerful?

LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A single bijuu dama can wipe a village or at least cause massive damage to it to take out most of its shinobis. Naruto can spam these without drawbacks and if he is in Rikudou Mode, only one of his attacks would take out a city in the Narutoverse. None of them compare to Naruto speed,chakra and power wise. The difference is huge and that makes Naruto>>>Kage level shinobis. It is obvious that Naruto can take on the whole NV with his power when we saw Madara crushing a division with ease and 3rd raikage taking on 10000 shinobis with the battle lasting 3 days which makes the battle extreme high difficulty in favour of the 10000 shinobis. Current Naruto will neg the 3rd Raikage.

Sasuke's PS can wipe off mountains in one swipe. As seen with Madara, it hardly was affected by Onoki's Jinton which implies it has great defense. Sasuke will erase all shinobis with ease.

I understand they are the main characters but that makes the series unbalanced. Personally, I think that Naruto/Sasuke should just have been a little above Hashirama's level.

UzumakiWade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi can just create an even more powerful villain, but yeah it sucks that Kishi turned Naruto into a DBZ 2.0, ending off with Sasuke having MS and Naruto having SM would have been much better.

Reactions: Conspirator.

LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much this.

OT: They are the 1st and 2nd main character respectively. What did you expect?
In other series, One Piece for example, the top tiers will not be able to solo the verse because of smooth scaling. When main characters are stronger than the whole verse combined, then that disrupts the balance.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That just a temporary to NV, yes they currently can solo NV but Naruto and Sasuke will die in the end.

After that is Bolt and his friends time to shine, but I dont think they will become as powerfull as their parents especially Bolt and Sarada.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Kaguya was something Kishi decided to put in his manga later. Personally, do you think it was good writing to include Juubi jinchurikis , creating a huge power gap between characters?
Kishi basically needed a way to create tension. Some kind of way to have the main villains seem unbeatable and make it seem like there's no hope. Lots of writers do it, and it's essential in writing. Kishi just went with the "Make the villains 100x stronger than the strongest protagonist, then give the protagonist a huge powerup" route.

Reactions: LUMOS ULTIMATUM

XxTayxX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya was something Kishi decided to put in his manga later. Personally, do you think it was good writing to include Juubi jinchurikis , creating a huge power gap between characters?
In my opinion yes it did. Before the manga ended ninja would always say how strong the so6p was & how he made the moon near his death & how some thought it was just a myth. So for myself i wanted to see how powerful these ancient powers were. So it certainly does live up to its legend, Op as sh*t

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm okey with it because if someone is trying to achieve a war, sasuke would interfere. Naruto doesn't even need to leave his chair nor the office, make a clone and deal with the problem without leaving the village behind, also the clones are kage levels, i doubt some random ninjas are going to make the clone disappear, which is a good thing.

If someone tries to date sarada and himawari, sasuke and naruto are going to rekt those kids who get close to them.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A single bijuu dama can wipe a village or at least cause massive damage to it to take out most of its shinobis. Naruto can spam these without drawbacks and if he is in Rikudou Mode, only one of his attacks would take out a city in the Narutoverse. None of them compare to Naruto speed,chakra and power wise. The difference is huge and that makes Naruto>>>Kage level shinobis. It is obvious that Naruto can take on the whole NV with his power when we saw Madara crushing a division with ease and 3rd raikage taking on 10000 shinobis with the battle lasting 3 days which makes the battle extreme high difficulty in favour of the 10000 shinobis. Current Naruto will neg the 3rd Raikage.

Sasuke's PS can wipe off mountains in one swipe. As seen with Madara, it hardly was affected by Onoki's Jinton which implies it has great defense. Sasuke will erase all shinobis with ease.

I understand they are the main characters but that makes the series unbalanced. Personally, I think that Naruto/Sasuke should just have been a little above Hashirama's level.
Superman blew a solar system with a snooze. Nobody in NV is OP