00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it worth it?! or is it a terrible idea?..

IMHO it isn't, I think these folks should be help where they are to fit the cultures they desire at home an not be flushed into other countries that don't fit their cultures.

I find it crazy that these folks have the energy to fight governments in other lands but wont fight their own where they come from. I could be wrong on that but it seems like these folks are not seekin asylum for somethin better but a free ride on the indigenous people of said lands dime.

You must be registered for see medias

What's AB think of all the immigration happenin around the world & Is it really worth it?..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the guy in the video speaks almost fluent german with almost no gramatical mistakes, so he is not a refugee who came to germany few years ago but a long time ago who, from what it looks like, is mocking the government for not doing anything against the „new wave“

No, assimilation is not working the way it should. But when you said „they do not fight for their country“ you do have a point, but, the state their country is in is in no condition to fight for. It is not just A versus B, but A vs B vs C vs D, ..., so no matter which group you join, youre most likely to fight against something you actually want to fight for.

Still, it doesnt mean that these refugees can just do what they want. Im not someone to generalize, but Ive also noticed the recent wave and well, even if most immigrants try to assimilate as much as possible, the ones who do not are the ones standing out.

Youre right when you said that these people should be sent into countries with similar culture, where it is easier for them to assimilate. But, these people do not want to go to countries with similar cultures, since those are mostly poor countries aswell. Right when most of the 3rd and 4th generation of immigrants in germany started to assimilate, the new ones came and basically everything started from zero.

Last edited:
Reactions: 00Rinne

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm used to a lot of migration, globalism and multiculuralism but it splits people a part, some people don't want it, and they have a right to have that opinion.
Even if you are innocent as a migrant, you become a burden if you move to another country.
That country has to take care of you and the sad reality is that it might not want too.
And there is nothing you can do about that.

I mean I'm sure it's a balance, you can't open the borders for the whole world cus society is gonna collapse, but you should be a little kind too.
at least imo.

But there is also the issue of dealing with migrants when they come here. You can't just isolate them in a certain part and let them live separately from the rest of society.

bittersweet

Kin
666💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a hot-blooded issue here in the states right now. On one hand, it's a welcome addition to bolster the ranks of engineers, scientists, doctors, theologians, etc. I'm all for immigration when it is done the proper way and not forced. There are rules and regulations for a reason. As stated above, not everyone is for a massive influx of people who tote their own religion, mindset or laws and try to juxtapose them over the nation they are immigrating to and expect everyone to just be...okay with it.

There is screenings, background checks, etc that should and are done because not everyone wishing to immigrate to a country is going there with the best intentions. There are also those who claim asylum, wish to go to country A; but, country B offers them asylum first. International law dictates that they must accept country B's offer.

It's tough because it's awesome to get exposure to new cultures, ideas and thought processes from people who have lived in other countries of varying development status; but, on the other hand it becomes tiresome when they refuse to assimilate and basically stubbornly stick to speaking their language, refuse to learn the native tongue and expect said natives to automatically just be okay with it.

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it doesn't work with most foreign cultures. Different religions, traditions and lifestyles collide and nothing good can come out of it.

Try to have a religious man from the east and homosexual in the same room. It doesn't work. They crave after our beautiful independent women but kill their own daughters if they live like the modern woman. Hypocrites.

Germany and Sweden are the best examples for failing immigration. Those countries are in ruin. France and Denmark force religious women to uncover themselves which is also wrong.

Two different religions and cultures can't live in harmony together. Europe is the best proof.

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can't speak for other areas of the globe, but its been a cornerstone of American culture to welcome immigrants with open arms. Its a tragedy that this concept has faded to the point we're at today. To give some perspective on the absurdity of it all, people were losing their minds at the idea of a few thousand migrants making their way up from South/Central America. At the height of its run as an immigration processing center, Ellis Island saw an average of 5,000 migrants a day for over a year.

SupremeOmz

Kin
1,304💸
Kumi
500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It depends on how you see it. When a few immigrants move from one country to another to live there permanently, people don't have many problems or concerns. But when a large amount of immigrants move together for example Syrians fleeing from war to go to Europe i.e United kingdom, France and Germany, people would them complain about how the immigration system works even though those people only want seek refuge and have asylum. Their reason would be for example "their taking our jobs" or that their diluting our culture. Personally i don't have any problem's with immigration but i highly doubt that two different cultures in one country would work especially if one culture is from another country.

bittersweet

Kin
666💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't speak for other areas of the globe, but its been a cornerstone of American culture to welcome immigrants with open arms. Its a tragedy that this concept has faded to the point we're at today. To give some perspective on the absurdity of it all, people were losing their minds at the idea of a few thousand migrants making their way up from South/Central America. At the height of its run as an immigration processing center, Ellis Island saw an average of 5,000 migrants a day for over a year.
That's not the issue. The issue is that they are seeking asylum and were offered it by Mexico, which again, International law dictates they have to accept. To stubbornly refuse the offer, where Mexico has hundreds of jobs readily available for them, is just them being hypocrites. You can't claim asylum and then refuse the first country to offer it to you on your journey north.

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's not the issue. The issue is that they are seeking asylum and were offered it by Mexico, which again, International law dictates they have to accept. To stubbornly refuse the offer, where Mexico has hundreds of jobs readily available for them, is just them being hypocrites. You can't claim asylum and then refuse the first country to offer it to you on your journey north.
I don't find it hypocritical at all for individuals fleeing states ravaged by drug cartels to bypass asylum in a state ravaged by drug cartels.