chuloe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can Ichigo still whip out his mask? Or did his Hollow powers fuse with his Shinigami in which case, I'll be extremely disappointed.
I thought he lost his hollow form along with his shinigami powers. He became a Quincy
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can Ichigo still whip out his mask? Or did his Hollow powers fuse with his Shinigami in which case, I'll be extremely disappointed.
I'm with you! That'll be a lil disappointing to me as well if it's true what these other posters have said. The mask makes him cooler. Pretty sure he was gonna learn how to use that horned hollow mask we all fell in love with. To be able to use that power again......
Infinity x pi >>>>>>>>>>>>>> that mugen bs! Altho the mugen was kinda cool..... I know what woulda been cooler ;) Maybe now Ichigo can go talk to Aizen and see whats up?!

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He cannot hollowfy, he was only able to hollowfy because he had undergone hollowfication when he was regaining his Shinigami powers. The spirit of Zangetsu is still within his sword, he just can't hollowfy.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought his Shinigami and Hollows power were always fused. It's good question, he still has powers of hollow, but i don't think that he can use mask anymore.

Senpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As far as my thinking goes he doesn't need that mask anymore. Previously he was using only a portion of hollow's power that too forcibly. It was like Naruto's KCM. And now that he is friends with hollow he doesn't need that mask anymore. He can use all of hollows power with his sword only without using that mask. His right hand sword which represents his hollow+Shinigami powers should allow him to use hollows full power IMO.