[Question] Is he dead yet?

How dead is he

• Deader than Yamcha

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Still Alive, going to die some other way

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Still Alive, going to die from that attack.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, everybody's favourite Sternritter Lizard Owl Thing has recently died. Maybe. I've been seeing people saying he's going to come back next chapter, and given the stuff he's tanked *cough* decapitation *cough*, getting cut in half might not be so bad.

I want to see if people think he's properly dead at this point, if he's going to recover from this like anything else, or if he's not quite dead yet, but still going to die from that attack.

Woodzy

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I felt that the end had been a bit anticlimactic and Kubo had left the doors open for possibilities and interpretation. Though I can only assume as to why Lille had been calm about it as he was disintegrating away. He's somewhat glad that in the end, it was his own reflected power that ended him, not a Shinigami's.

I wish we could've been shown more teamwork between Shunsui and Nanao though besides holding hands. Although I can't deny that I loved the dynamics between them.

A part of me is saying that he's still alive and he isn't. I kind of want to move on though.

Last edited: