[Question] Is Grimmjow more powerful?

Red Neca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So yea i was wondering, if Grimmjow is more powerful than the time he fought Ichigo?
And how would you rate his power amog all the original and dead Espada? He was abel to ceep up and fight toe to toe with Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo, and why did Askin run away from him, and will he kill more Quincies because his rietsu is like poison to Quincies?

Red Neca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would think he is more powerful than when he fought ichigo but I can't say by how much, we haven't seen much from him tbh
Yea thats whats buggin me, but how would you scale his power comered to the other Espada, and do you think he will have a major part in the end?
Wasn't he dead?
No bro, he didnt die, Kiske did some things, and one thing led to another and he killed Askin. But how would you compare him

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea thats whats buggin me, but how would you scale his power comered to the other Espada, and do you think he will have a major part in the end?
No bro, he didnt die, Kiske did some things, and one thing led to another and he killed Askin. But how would you compare him
No I mean vs Ichigo didn't he die? Idk he seems pretty weak to me. To me he shouldn't even be on the Quincy's level considering his rank he had and was only on par or weaker than bankai hallowfide Ichigo.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No I mean vs Ichigo didn't he die? Idk he seems pretty weak to me. To me he shouldn't even be on the Quincy's level considering his rank he had and was only on par or weaker than bankai hallowfide Ichigo.
He's obviously been training since then, though without a proper fight there's no way to be sure of how much stronger he is now.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Askin doesn't like brawling one on one that's why he ran away.

The Grimmjow now destroys the Ichigo in the past given his speed I would actually dare I say rank hin just below fanfic serious Stark. Given feats he's stronger than past Espada.

I think kubo forgot hollow being poison to quincybthat or quincys now are far above quincys in the past
Grimmjow is below fodder to Yhwach he's fodder x1000 probably more compared to his Majesty. Grimmjow does literally nothing to Gerard. The grandmaster beats grimmjow as well low diff. Askin was beaten by surprise. Otherwuse grimmjow can't 1 V 1 Askin

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Askin doesn't like brawling one on one that's why he ran away.

The Grimmjow now destroys the Ichigo in the past given his speed I would actually dare I say rank hin just below fanfic serious Stark. Given feats he's stronger than past Espada.

I think kubo forgot hollow being poison to quincybthat or quincys now are far above quincys in the past
Grimmjow is below fodder to Yhwach he's fodder x1000 probably more compared to his Majesty. Grimmjow does literally nothing to Gerard. The grandmaster beats grimmjow as well low diff. Askin was beaten by surprise. Otherwuse grimmjow can't 1 V 1 Askin

Tarkatower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. Shikai Ichigo wouldn't have looked so wary of someone who's anything less than top Espada level (which is mid-tier Sternritter level). Even if they are sneak attacks, his attack feats are above his pre-timeskip feats.

As far as how he ranks among the Espada, I can't tell. Not even sure if he's as strong as Baraggan/Starrk.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes. Shikai Ichigo wouldn't have looked so wary of someone who's anything less than top Espada level (which is mid-tier Sternritter level). Even if they are sneak attacks, his attack feats are above his pre-timeskip feats.

As far as how he ranks among the Espada, I can't tell. Not even sure if he's as strong as Baraggan/Starrk.
That means nothing, he's not just going to stand still if someone he thought was dead shows up out of nowhere, and tries to murder him with a sword.

Tarkatower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That means nothing, he's not just going to stand still if someone he thought was dead shows up out of nowhere, and tries to murder him with a sword.
Er... Ichigo casually blitzed and punted away four mid-tier SRs who tried to kill him, two of which were using their schrifts, with his bare hands.

Yet immediately reached for his swords and went on-guard the moment Grimmjow took out his sword...

and you claim there is no correlation going here?

There's no reason to do anything but stand still and simply punt Grimmy away if he's as weak as he was pre-timeskip. People can gauge each other's level relative to their own, you know?

Last edited:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Er... Ichigo casually blitzed and punted away four mid-tier SRs who tried to kill him, two of which were using their schrifts, with his bare hands.

Yet immediately reached for his swords and went on-guard the moment Grimmjow took out his sword...

and you claim there is no correlation going here?

There's no reason to do anything but stand still and simply punt Grimmy away if he's as weak as he was pre-timeskip. People can gauge each other's level relative to their own, you know?
So it means he's around Candice level, woopdy doo. Ichigo took his swords out once Candice started to fight seriously. He even used Getsuga Juujishou, which was definately overkill.
He allready knew that Grimmjow was a big deal from the last time they fought, so it's not like he would just throw him at a building and call it a day.