HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can I play video games in my mind? I do not have the money to invest in building a gaming PC. So can I play video games in my imagination?

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're kidding right?
1998. It was an amazing year. I used to have SEGA Genesis back then, and my friend had PS1. That year where Resident Evil 2 astonished me. I used to come to friend's house and play the shit of RE2. You know what I did later? I only bought PS1 controller, lay down on my bed and imagining myself playing RE2. I'm not joking. I imagined myself play Leon RE2. I even memorized the gameplay back before and still haven't forgotten it as we speak.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1998. It was an amazing year. I used to have SEGA Genesis back then, and my friend had PS1. That year where Resident Evil 2 astonished me. I used to come to friend's house and play the shit of RE2. You know what I did later? I only bought PS1 controller, lay down on my bed and imagining myself playing RE2. I'm not joking. I imagined myself play Leon RE2. I even memorized the gameplay back before and still haven't forgotten it as we speak.
Lol I know that feeling.

But I guess everyone has done that at one point or the other but it wasn't as much fun as the real deal. At least for me :)

essaytiges

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But I guess everyone has done that at one point or the other but it wasn't as much fun as the real deal. At least for me :)