Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it confirmed that Naruto gaiden will be ending next week or is it just rumors? :eww: I'd appreciate it if somebody could kindly provide me with a link to where they got this info.

Also, in my honest opinion the latest chapter was boring as hell. I don't know if anyone else felt the same, but I personally did not get any buzz out of it. It's the first chapter in a while and the only gaiden chapter as of it to make me feel really uninterested in the manga, and this is coming from somebody who has been reading manga for years. I guess the chapter was just full of too much flashbacks and dialogue, something that you would find in a filler ep? I still haven't ready it properly yet. :|

But tell me what you guys think? :hmm:

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The release date for the volume is set to be on the 4th of August of this year. Chapter 8 (which is the last chapter) will officially be release on the 23rd of June. That means we have at most 5 chapters left i.e. the mini-series won't last more than 13 chapters. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if it only has two-three chapters left as it takes quite a lot of time to convert from issues to volumes.