ITACHIUCHIA101

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the kage is the most powerful and wise ninja in the village. He's wise enough and he's the most powerful ninja in the village.
well, to be honest that isn't saying much he is from the sand village, and he was "elected" kage while he was a jinchuriki and now he isn't so his power has dropped significantly therefore he is only about low kage IMO

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
well, to be honest that isn't saying much he is from the sand village, and he was "elected" kage while he was a jinchuriki and now he isn't so his power has dropped significantly therefore he is only about low kage IMO
His father has said that he has surpassed even him. His father was able to defeat and seal shukaku numerous times. so that bascially means Gaara>shukaku.

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes yes he is. after the kage summit and the speech he gave to get all the troops to work together this should be known to all by now if you think he isn't well your a hater

ITACHIUCHIA101

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His father has said that he has surpassed even him. His father was able to defeat and seal shukaku numerous times. so that bascially means Gaara>shukaku.
but, A>B>C logic doesn't work in Naruto. Also i think he had a strong counter for Shukaku what counter does gaara have :shrug: fighting fire with fire isn't a very good idea

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup, he's pretty damn powerful and cuz he's young, it just falls to reason that he'll keep getting stronger. Plus, I don't think that there are many in the Sand Village that can match his level of strength.

HiddenWarrior

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i never said he wasn't o.o i meant he was more powerful and more worthy of the kage name while he had him. and who knows if they would have still picked gaara if he never was a jinchuriki

and i would like proof that he could beat shukaku
He lost to Deidara while he was a host.

Defeated edo puppets that were kage ranked without it; including his father.

Trump Card

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For someone to be the youngest in the kage summit and to hold his own against kage level ninjas, my answers

Hell yeah!!! xd

What do you think of gaara as the kazekage? :shrug:
trust me garaa and Mei are 2 pieces of shit, right now neither should be called a kage, worst its 5 on 1 but really its 3 on 1 OONOKI TSUNADE AND A IS DOING ALL THE WORK HERE, THEY SHOULD SEND HOME THOSE CRY BABIES