Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

ok somebody please teach me how to directly show the page. . .

anyway here's the link

oh yeah, this is the page where tobi talks bout the uzumaki red hair

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doubt it... Uzumaki have bright red hair... aside from naruto offcourse he has his dads namikaze blonde hair. All the other Uzumaki are either taken from their villages or were brought for good reason... full potential and unique abilities like no other. Garra isnt a uzumaki unless kishi trolls the f*** out of the storyline, he was born in the sand village his mom has black hair, his uncle has brown hair, both his sblings have black or blonde hair... his dad is the only one with brownish red hair. If he was an uzumaki than so are his siblings? Either that or his dad was a pimp... so no way in heaven or hell is Garra a Uzumaki... please people... just read other threads quit making the same threads.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he is not cuz his father's hair is red too,
but his siblings and mother dont have red hair so yeah,

not all red heads are uzumaki just cuz karin turned out to be...
just like tayuya prob isnt uzumaki
What Karin is Uzumaki? @_@

You must be registered for see images

ok somebody please teach me how to directly show the page. . .

anyway here's the link

oh yeah, this is the page where tobi talks bout the uzumaki red hair
Right click the manga page, copy image url, then insert the link using the image button.

Last edited:

N A R U T O

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doubt it... Uzumaki have bright red hair... aside from naruto offcourse he has his dads namikaze blonde hair. All the other Uzumaki are either taken from their villages or were brought for good reason... full potential and unique abilities like no other. Garra isnt a uzumaki unless kishi trolls the f*** out of the storyline, he was born in the sand village his mom has black hair, his uncle has brown hair, both his sblings have black or blonde hair... his dad is the only one with brownish red hair. If he was an uzumaki than so are his siblings? Either that or his dad was a pimp... so no way in heaven or hell is Garra a Uzumaki... please people... just read other threads quit making the same threads.
Wasn't a member when this was made so sorry if i upset you

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol at all the Garra fan boys who wishes that Garra had Uzumaki status... just LOL sry dont mean to be rude or call out no fan club but this is just ridiculous...comments like "lets hope he is a uzumaki"... for what reason would that be awesome? His character is at a dead end, adding uzumaki wont make him any better.

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wasn't a member when this was made so sorry if i upset you
Na its cool i aint upset... just that ik that most people know he aint uzumaki but really wishes he was for some reason... honostly i like how his character is unique... who else you see can control an object such as sand. He be at Hashirama level if he was able to troll a damn dessert out of no where but he cant... that be a good upgrade tho... i mean troll as in how Hashirama does it... just out of no where comes a damn forest... he can do it with out having a tree on his back or having tree armor on him.