Is Fullmetal Alchemist just one of those few perfect series?

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think it's just one of those few series that just manage to be perfect right to the very end, like Avatar the Last Airbender, for instance?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no such things as perfect- many would argue that they preferred FMA anime over FMAB or the manga.

What I liked about it was MC. That was surprisingly a fresh breadth of air as he was not an idiot.. And the theme itself was good.

And as usual preferred the manga over anime even though FMAB followed manga story line- well almost. It gives kind of rushed feeling. Manga was already finished and FMA had been out already so it seems they took it granted that everyone already knew the story and accelerated it with narration at places!!!

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I know. I'll watch it eventually, but there's just so much hype around it, and I personally like to stay away from those types of shows. I like to appreciate the unappreciated, so to say. lol
Really? Well excluding the people who say it's perfect, I don't think it gets that much hype compared to the popular series right now.

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? Well excluding the people who say it's perfect, I don't think it gets that much hype compared to the popular series right now.
I mean hype in the sense that everyone that watches it says it's perfect. I'd rather not watch it because everyone says it's amazing, but because I actually want to watch it.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean hype in the sense that everyone that watches it says it's perfect. I'd rather not watch it because everyone says it's amazing, but because I actually want to watch it.
Well, I don't think it's perfect, plus those are a few people so they don't generalize for everyone else. Yeah, no rush. I can't force you to watch it, no one can. :p

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO FMA(B), TLA and obviously Death Note, were perfect/ near perfect. Death Note was just simply amazing. I underestimated it and was shocked at how good it was.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I know. I'll watch it eventually, but there's just so much hype around it, and I personally like to stay away from those types of shows. I like to appreciate the unappreciated, so to say. lol
Don't be that guy. Always remember-If a show is hyped or is popular there must be something they got just right and you should at least check it out to get a feel whether it's your cup of tea or not.. :p

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be that guy. Always remember-If a show is hyped or is popular there must be something they got just right and you should at least check it out to get a feel whether it's your cup of tea or not.. :p
I'm not being "that guy." I don't see what you're getting at. I never said it was bad or anything. Hop off. Please don't tell me how to enjoy anime. Nobody likes that guy. U_U