Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think Family Guy falls in the "anime" genre in the way you are thinking. While Family Guy is animated and thus would fall into the Anime genre, you are probably thinking that it can only be "anime" if its from Japan which is wrong.

So yes, Family Guy is technically Anime or Animation as the Genre is officially titled

parampam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anime in English usually refers to a style of animation originating in Japan, heavily influenced by the manga (Japanese comics) style and typically featuring characters with large eyes, big hair and elongated limbs, exaggerated facial expressions, brush-stroked outlines, limited motion and other distinctive features. -> from wikipedia

I think Family Guy falls under the "cartoon" category... though many parents would disagree with me xd

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NO ITS NOT AN ANIME... Anime's are japanese cartoons... family guy isnt japanese...
Anime is short for Animation which means Cartoons like Naruto, Bleach, Family Guy, Simpsons and anything else that is drawn. There is no separate Anime genre specifically for Japanese cartoons only. thats why Japanese anime is also called Japanimation

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
technically yes but not really =/ anime is naruto, bleach ect... those are japanese though family, the simpsons go under cartoons like loony toons aren't called anime they are called cartoons same thing with family guy