0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yuppers, but Moegi VS Udon is what I wanna see the most
bahahaha ultimate death match

You must be registered for see images
is that when he said it hahaha ur kidding right u know he was saying that to get kakashi to stay behind cuz he wanted to fight naruto one on one he even said later sumthing about how he was mad that kakashi ended up comming along u cant use that as proof in my book no way

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't know. Deidara has his explosives as his main factor and Sasori has poison as his. If Deidara gets scratched, it's over. If Sasori's heart gets blown up, then it's obvious that it's over. C4 karura enters the bloodstream through the respiratory system and blows up people's cells making them disintegrate at a cellular level. Something like that, correct me if i'm wrong. So I don't think that Sasori's heart breathes..

Mante

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
bahahaha ultimate death match

is that when he said it hahaha ur kidding right u know he was saying that to get kakashi to stay behind cuz he wanted to fight naruto one on one he even said later sumthing about how he was mad that kakashi ended up comming along u cant use that as proof in my book no way
actually you can see a link given in post #20, its the link to this pic..lol..

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what happened in the fight with Sasuke? Year, C4 and C3 are way too dangerous.

C4 will not affect sasori... it enters when you breathe and into your bloodstream...

Does sasori breathe?
Does sasori have lungs?
does sasori have a bloodstream?!!

no.. he's a puppet .. with a slab of meat in his chest..nothing else...

As to someone earlier... they are both long range fighters.. they both can fly.. deidaras bombs can be blocked the same way gaara did.. aka making iron sand walls... he's smarter and will beat deidara... if it comes to it he just needs to use
You must be registered for see images

Deidara has a less than 10% of dodging that with his speed .... and if by some miracle he does... he's stuck in all the spikes and thus unable to fly or go anywhere.....

Tendou00

Immortal
Kin
12๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Deidara > Sasori

C2-C4-C3-Clay clone explosion would clean the field of all puppets 3rd kazekage include,it's not some woods that will resists it...
even if he had respect for Sasori's art,some noobs said that Sasori is stronger.
human stupidity has trully no limit....

hokutoshinken

Veteran
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Deidara raped Gaara while he had shukaku and had the whole sand village in his advantages.
It's not with limitted iron sand that he'll survive,Sasori doesn't have an ultimate defense like Gaara .

Deidara will destroy him with his spam explosion .

-Cerberus-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Deidara's bombs could be stopped with the Kazekage's Iron Sand, so to counter C1, C2, and even C3 he could just make some Iron Sand and in C3's case a huge amount to tank it. C4 wouldn't be effective against Sasori since he doesn't have lungs. Sasori can float above his iron Sand to counter Deidara's flight. With his 100 puppets it wouldn't be to difficult to get at the very least one scratch on him which would mean victory for Sasori. If he uses C0 technically he would've died first. so your tryna say deidara is stronger than sasori really ?

omgwthisgoingon

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Deidara's bombs could be stopped with the Kazekage's Iron Sand, so to counter C1, C2, and even C3 he could just make some Iron Sand and in C3's case a huge amount to tank it. C4 wouldn't be effective against Sasori since he doesn't have lungs. Sasori can float above his iron Sand to counter Deidara's flight. With his 100 puppets it wouldn't be to difficult to get at the very least one scratch on him which would mean victory for Sasori. If he uses C0 technically he would've died first. so your tryna say deidara is stronger than sasori really ?
Fair point, I completely forgot about Iron Sand. Sasori would more then likely win in that case.