Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sitting calmly on a tree branch as Seras wait for her teach.

"Why did I pick a day that was above 100 degrees?!"
*poofs in a plume of smoke*

Alright my fellow Iwarian here's how the training will work. I don't just list out techniques and ask for a summary. I have eyes and I'm perfectly capable of reading and I know you are too. So instead I prefer openly discussing them. Talking about what makes them interesting. Sometimes some of these techniques will be absolutely down right boring and have no interesting points what so ever to them. You can feel free to say that too. You don't have to come up with something. But the important part is we discuss them. Sometimes there will be a technique that you can form oil out of water and use it as an explosive. Or you can drain chakra with it. Stuff like that. There's a lot of amazing stuff about water release that, in my opinion, makes it the strongest of the five basic natures.

After we finish the B-Rank techniques we'll pause for a bit to have a spar where I'll test your knowledge on Suiton. Then we'll continue with the A and S-Ranks. Then we'll have another spar as a final test of sorts and to give you more experience. Once we finish that I'll officially allow you to use S-Ranks outside of training and allow you full mastery over water.

Any questions?

Kikyo

Legendary
Kin
272💸
Kumi
1,349💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Nope Sempai!"

Slides off the tree branch she was sitting on and lands on her two feet as Seras walks a few meters to the new person that appeared in the training grounds with her.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright Seras. Let's begin with a question. Tell me of Water Release. From the chakra that composes it to the techniques it can produce. Just tell me everything you know about it. We'll go from there.

Kikyo

Legendary
Kin
272💸
Kumi
1,349💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Water release is one of the five basic elemental natures that transforms into techniques that allows the user to manipulate pre-existing water from their surroundings, or creating their own, by turning their chakra into water. It takes much more ability to create water from outside the body than to manipulating what's already available or expelling it from our mouths. Its one of the most versatile of the basic five, since you can also change its shape and state.

Its stronger against fire but weaker against earth. Even though water release can be used with Lightning Release to increase the flow of electricity making it increase its damage taken by the target, while Wind Release can increase the concussive and overall destructive power of a water technique.

A list of techniques that can produce are: Bashōsen: Coil of Water, Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death, Water Clone Technique, Water Palm Blade, Water Prison Technique, Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks, Water Release: Water Dragon Whip, Water Release: Water Shuriken

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Water release is one of the five basic elemental natures that transforms into techniques that allows the user to manipulate pre-existing water from their surroundings, or creating their own, by turning their chakra into water. It takes much more ability to create water from outside the body than to manipulating what's already available or expelling it from our mouths. Its one of the most versatile of the basic five, since you can also change its shape and state.

Its stronger against fire but weaker against earth. Even though water release can be used with Lightning Release to increase the flow of electricity making it increase its damage taken by the target, while Wind Release can increase the concussive and overall destructive power of a water technique.

A list of techniques that can produce are: Bashōsen: Coil of Water, Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death, Water Clone Technique, Water Palm Blade, Water Prison Technique, Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks, Water Release: Water Dragon Whip, Water Release: Water Shuriken
Good good. Let's build on that shape and state comment you made. Water techniques can take multiple states/compositions. Water can become an oil with certain canon techniques (can't make customs from it though anymore ;_; ). The oil makes a great source to combine with fire. Water can also take on a syrup state allowing it to be a glue like solid. Water can take on the form of Grudge Rain which can be used to drain chakra (I have a few techniques of my own that do this. Makes for a lot of cool toys). And of course water can become a mist.

Now water can be utilized three different ways. It can be used from a water source. It can be used from your own body. And it can be used from the moisture in the air itself.

Any questions?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No sempai, I got it all!
Alright then. Onto techniques :3. Remember my post regarding my expectations. Let's begin with the D-Ranks.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.