Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not trying to disrespect Sasuke in any fashion but the creators seem to foreshadow that Sasuke will be replaced by his new generation pupil. So do you think that Boruto will become the best dojutsu user in the village? Will he learn some of Sasuke's techniques? Is he already more powerful than Sasuke? What is your honest opinion?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all im thinking that the Otsutsuki are fourth dimensional beings. S/T jutsu is an ability they all have in common. They have displayed a few dojutsu but byakugan seems like the dominant trait. Momoshiki in particular had eyes on his hands. I'm wondering how powerful they were or if they have a specific purpose. We all know Boruto is 80% Otsutsuki but how much of it is Momoshiki? Other than his personality I don't see anything recognizable. What I think is happening: Boruto's Otsutsuki dna is synergizing with Momoshiki's. His transformation is a fusion via karma seal. I can't help but think about the possibility of a rinnegan being unlocked in his left eye. Momoshiki had a rinnegan in his hand so Buruto having one in his left eye is entirely practical. Sasuke is his sensei and all. The only other uzumaki dojutsu user destroyed the village remotely. This boasts incredible potential for Boruto the only s/t user in the village.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know it isn't popular opinion but if isn't Boruto who else could it be?
Post automatically merged:

No, Sarada is.
What makes you say that?

I hope not. I hope it is Sarada, with Boruto stemming a little more from his father.
I think he will have some of his father's traits rasengan being one of them. Sasuke can also use rasengan so that doesn't mean anything.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,290💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I know it isn't popular opinion but if isn't Boruto who else could it be?

What makes you say that?

I think he will have some of his father's traits rasengan being one of them. Sasuke can also use rasengan so that doesn't mean anything.
I dont know. Boruto should be Boruto. And stop please

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, there is definitely a generational role element that is being directly forced through, with Boruto wanting to be a shadow Hokage to Sarada.

Your sig also lends credence to this, with the whole obsession on genetic superiority thing.
That said, i think the new generation (main trio) will find their own unique identities. This would make for a good theme and also makes sense when considering the propaganda utility of these stories.

Reactions: Yahcob13