Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know the cycle has ended, but just for fun, is he more like the Sasuke/Madara/Indra type or is he more Naruto/Hashirama/Ashura?

I think he is more like Sasuke than his father.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He’s a combo of both Naruto & Sasuke imo.. he’s arrogant, crafty & studious like Sasuke but charismatic, energetic & loud like Naruto. He even has a verbal tic like Naruto does but unlike both he’s quick to to try & find an easy way out or shortcuts through things at certain points. Him cheating at the exams is an example of that..

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to say both, but look at Hashirama for ****'s sake. The guy's OP and talented by default, but that never excluded him from being an Ashura transmigrant. He's more like Ashura imo, none of Indra's reincarnates would have spared Ao, and Boruto has that shounen power of making buddies with everyone.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to say both, but look at Hashirama for ****'s sake. The guy's OP and talented by default, but that never excluded him from being an Ashura transmigrant. He's more like Ashura imo, none of Indra's reincarnates would have spared Ao, and Boruto has that shounen power of making buddies with everyone.
That's true, he was strong, he wanted co-operation between people though and not just stand on his own.
But can kinda see him as Ashura now.

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
personality and look wise, Ashura

attitude and aptitute, Indra

While he is bright (sun) he wants to be more like Sasuke (moon) due to his dislike and admiration of Naruto.
He does not want to replace Naruto but protect him. Also he does not want to be him as he knows what kind of father and husband he is. (which is funny because Sasuke is the same parent and husband as Naruto)