[Question] is boroto manga worth reading???..

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then why u make threads about it????..u ful of hipocrisy..
Because
you can talk about subjects you dislike

dont the naruto fandom bitch about anime and how it's filler

At least, I dislike it for a reason
it's not like im using some madeup purity standard
Post automatically merged:

Why is it trash?
nerfs the past characters
retcons shit

has bad powerscaling

and other stuff

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because
you can talk about subjects you dislike

dont the naruto fandom bitch about anime and how it's filler

At least, I dislike it for a reason
it's not like im using some madeup purity standard
Post automatically merged:

nerfs the past characters
retcons shit

has bad powerscaling

and other stuff
i stoped reading boroto in like chaptar 56...it feels weird and without clear plot and story..i dont undstand what's it's porpoze..

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i stoped reading boroto in like chaptar 56...it feels weird and without clear plot and story..i dont undstand what's it's porpoze..

naruto had one overarching plot

Boruto kinda just does whatever
First it was shin uchiha then momoshiki and then kara

all groups that have nothing to do with each other and even if they didt, there's no connection between these arcs beyond the same characters being involved

and with naruto
each arc connected

chunnin exams lead into directly into the search for tsunade arc as they need to fetch her to fix sasuke after itachi messed him up
and even after that point, sasuke went to join orochimaru cause of how he was having no chances at getting revenge with his constant failure and then as you know that whole thing started the sasuke retrieval mission

which followed into shippuden with naruto's motive throughout that series trying to rescue sasuke

comparing boruto to naruto
is like comparing a trash bin to a gold bar

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto had one overarching plot

Boruto kinda just does whatever
First it was shin uchiha then momoshiki and then kara

all groups that have nothing to do with each other and even if they didt, there's no connection between these arcs beyond the same characters being involved

and with naruto
each arc connected

chunnin exams lead into directly into the search for tsunade arc as they need to fetch her to fix sasuke after itachi messed him up
and even after that point, sasuke went to join orochimaru cause of how he was having no chances at getting revenge with his constant failure and then as you know that whole thing started the sasuke retrieval mission

which followed into shippuden with naruto's motive throughout that series trying to rescue sasuke

comparing boruto to naruto
is like comparing a trash bin to a gold bar

i feel like boroto menga is somting like bobito death arc that came in a end of naroto part 1...koshomoto is pohaps trying to introtuce someting for future sequel naroto works..he's paving way for somting big event..