Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ever since Bolin learned Lavabending, I don't think anyone take him 1 on 1 anymore. Either you gotta be Master of your element or Avatar level to beat him.

In couple years, Bolin might become one of the strongest.

Honestly, I think he could take Kurvira with high difficulty if got serious.

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
rofl a robot neg diffed him, also mako,korra,toph and some others beat him neg-midd diff.
Bolin is always holding back. Toward the end part when they escaped he proved he Lavabend the Lava high enough to stop them from jumping over it. Plus, it was robots not a robot.

COULDN'T HIS BROTHER NEGG-DIFF HIM?
You must be registered for see images
x
Mako's been fodder since season 2. Bolin passed him the moment he learned Lavabending.

FlashGuardian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Bolin would stop holding back (though I understand why he does), he would have the potential to become great.

Also...Mako seems to forget he knows how to lightning bend sometimes...he fodderizes himself lol

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bolin is strong no doubt. when serious he could potential be one of the strongest..

however he does not have the level of mastery in Lava bending to challenge the characters you suggest. this is evident by how rarely he uses it.

it seems to be a last resort factor.

if he learn't to master it then i agree he could potentially become one of the strongest benders we have seen.