Nikes

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand why Bee doesn't have the speed Naruto has.
I understand that the 9 tails is stronger than the 8 tails. But would that be the difference between Naruto having his Kyuubi Cloak and Bee not having a Hachibi Cloak?

Idk.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, no. Bee is nowhere near as fast as Naruto. Theres no real need for an explanation, because the feats speak for themselves. BM Naruto is probably the fastest character currently. As for why Naruto gets such a major upgrade and Bee doesn't, who knows. The manga is about Naruto, so naturally he's going to get powerups while other characters don't. Thats about the most logical explanation your going to get honestly

Reactions: Nikes

Nikes

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, no. Bee is nowhere near as fast as Naruto. Theres no real need for an explanation, because the feats speak for themselves. BM Naruto is probably the fastest character currently. As for why Naruto gets such a major upgrade and Bee doesn't, who knows. The manga is about Naruto, so naturally he's going to get powerups while other characters don't. Thats about the most logical explanation your going to get honestly
The whole concept of Naruto having a cloak and Bee not just seems... different to me. Really doesn't make sense. Good reply.

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand why Bee doesn't have the speed Naruto has.
I understand that the 9 tails is stronger than the 8 tails. But would that be the difference between Naruto having his Kyuubi Cloak and Bee not having a Hachibi Cloak?

Idk.
Bee does to a point just not as fast. Bee with Version 1 3 tails cloak mode was fast enough to make it hard for Sasuke to keep up with him, Sasuke said he could read his movements cause he was moving in a linear movement but then told Karin to focus on Bee's chakra and track his movements which just tells us Sasuke can't keep up with his speed if he moves around.

Now about Naruto, Naruto's KM is equal to Version 1 9 tails mode, he doesn't go thru levels like Bee and other Jinchuurikis, he's just at it's strongest. BM is equal to version 2 9 tails mode and Full BM is the Bijuu's form. Kurama is said to have near limitless chakra and Naruto has halve of that,eve matched 5 fully powered Bijuus in power so Naruto has tons of chakra. You can use chakra to increase your speed and strength or it can be added plus of the power. Naruto has super strength as well but much on that haven't been shown except when he crushed a boulder while trying to hold it, it was hard for him to hold it so how would he do if he tried?

Version 2 4 tails showns some feats Naruto didn't yet but then again Naruto haven't mastered his powers yet and can switch to Kurama. Kurama's chakra was full of hate and Naruto removed all hate when he took control of the chakra. Kurama's chakra became filled with lifeforce. Why does Minato have the same form instead of the cloak form? Idk, maybe he had no hate inside himself and was able to separate the hatred from the chakra? who knows but Kishi

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer Bee is a time-waster.
KB is old compared to Naruto

OT : Killer Bee's style is to hold the ground strongly. Means he acts like a wall for the enemy (Defense strong)
Whereas Naruto is better at Offense. He's agile.
Not everyone is equal in every terms.

Aquarius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a funny answer about this and that is since bee is jin of so called an octopus and no matter how fast octopus are they can't outrun foxes on land, so bee is not as fast as naruto on land but in water i doubt it
You must be registered for see images

Naijakid

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a funny answer about this and that is since bee is jin of so called an octopus and no matter how fast octopus are they can't outrun foxes on land, so bee is not as fast as naruto on land but in water i doubt it
You must be registered for see images
XDXD....what if that's actually true

warlee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The modes they have are diff due to the seal and bee is fast too he blitz kisame and outspeed the sharingan vision. He is top 10.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually it's hard to say who's faster because BM's speed got nerfed after being introduced. Naruto in KM is pretty fast but again it's hard to say when comparing it to Bee's cloak form