Is Ay capable of dodging long range Kamui?

Kamui Sama

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,163 posts 368 reactions
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Messages
5,163
Reaction score
368
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is a little late considering recent manga events but I'm not sure if the fourth Raikage would be capable of side-stepping Kakashi's kamui and be left unscathed. We've seen what he was able to do against amaterasu but considering Kakashi's kamui speed and reaction feats I think Ay would at least lose an arm If he tried to dodge, I mean it took Minato ftg to escape a warp.
 

Tantalus Thief

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,096 posts 755 reactions
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
9,096
Reaction score
755
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He can dodge but it'll be close
 

Faceplant911

Member
334 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
334
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This depends on the amount of chakra, the level of the user's sharingan, and the skill of the sharingan user. I think so, because the sharingan can track chakra ( which A is practically made out of) and the cast kamui. Also, it depends on A's knowledge of how kamui works. Final verdict: yes and no.
 

Dagcy16

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
633 posts 43 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
633
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Maybe he can.

But I think he will be having a hard time.
 

Mellow

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,652 posts 766 reactions
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
10,652
Reaction score
766
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If he get caught he'd probably just chop of the limb being teleported.
 

Zanithe

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,865 posts 174 reactions
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,865
Reaction score
174
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Maybe he can. If he notices right away.
 

Kamui Sama

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,163 posts 368 reactions
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Messages
5,163
Reaction score
368
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm leaning to like a 60/40 chance of Ay getting caught but the outcome is indeed close. I think the result would be similar to the Gedo's arm getting ripped off mid-summon instead of its head.
 

Droblower

Member
97 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
97
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A dodges min deff
 
Top