[Question] Is art, an moment of fleeting beauty or eternal beauty?

What is true art?

• Art is a explosion

• Art is eternal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is true art, Is it sasori's style of art or deidara's?

ART IS A EXPLOSION
You must be registered for see images

or art is eternal

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is true art, Is it sasori's style of art or deidara's?

ART IS A EXPLOSION

or art is eternal

Putting aside the context of the story, do you personally not think that it could be both, or neither, or something else altogether?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Putting aside the context of the story, do you personally not think that it could be both, or neither, or something else altogether?
Well, What good is a beautiful sound if nobody hears it
Art is eternal, I think if ideas die to time then they are no longer seen or talked about meaning if they were high quality, It would not matter as didt ultimately have any impact on the world

Name any famous artist, pablo picasso or leonardo di vinci. They are all known across the world even by lamen
you can be great as you want but if your forgotten then nothing you did, ultimately made any ripple in the pond

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, What good is a beautiful sound if nobody hears it
Art is eternal, I think if ideas die to time then they are no longer seen or talked about meaning if they were high quality, It would not matter as didt ultimately have any impact on the world

Name any famous artist, pablo picasso or leonardo di vinci. They are all known across the world even by lamen
you can be great as you want but if your forgotten then nothing you did, ultimately made any ripple in the pond
So you do not take things such as art to be valuable on their own? Does that not go against both Sasori and Deidara, in that the art of Sasori can outlive the people who would appreciate it?

As for the second part, what about hidden influences, particularly on the subconscious (or whatever equivalent to it there is) side? Has any art or event not proven meaningful if the influence or effect of it is not consciously known but still present? The idea of evolution works well for my point here. Consider the apple that fell on Newton - it kay be long forgotten but the ideas it inspired . . .

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you do not take things such as art to be valuable on their own?

Well, I can like a piece of media as much as im to desire
If the the rest of the planet does not care about said media then it's just ultimately just a personal taste, I can like bakugan as i do but that does not change that most other people dont

critically the show, can be the best show ever but if it does not responses or recognition then the world goes on as if that masterpiece never existed anyway

Does that not go against both Sasori and Deidara, in that the art of Sasori can outlive the people who would appreciate it?
Sasori was always about art being eternal, The life after death concept
Even if your life ends then you are still remember by something for sasori that was his puppets which are still used to this day

Deidara, Had his last masterful explosion in a area where nobody seen him and nobody even heard him, He died in a fleeting moment of glory just how he valued
Sasori died, Knowing that people like kankuro and so on still use his creations to this day so in a sense, His life was eternal and he still lives on trough his puppets

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I can like a piece of media as much as im to desire
If the the rest of the planet does not care about said media then it's just ultimately just a personal taste, I can like bakugan as i do but that does not change that most other people dont
This seems tp be based on just numbers of people. Based on this thinking, would more people liking it just not be more "personal opinions"? What would make it change the status of the art?

critically the show, can be the best show ever but if it does not responses or recognition then the world goes on as if that masterpiece never existed anyway
Is this not an injustice against the art? Or could it be a test of humanity itself to see how close we can get to properly appreciating art beyond our individual selves?

Sasori was always about art being eternal, The life after death concept
Even if your life ends then you are still remember by something for sasori that was his puppets which are still used to this day

Deidara, Had his last masterful explosion in a area where nobody seen him and nobody even heard him, He died in a fleeting moment of glory just how he valued
Sasori died, Knowing that people like kankuro and so on still use his creations to this day so in a sense, His life was eternal and he still lives on trough his puppets
So what if the age of shinobi does indeed come to an end and his puppets are no longer used?

Then, what if shinobi rise up again . . .

If you believe in historical memory stored in the blood or dna, it could mean that someone like Sasori with his art (and Deidara, since Karin and others saw his art) is silently remembered deep within those who live after him. In that case, does it change your answer?

Aye, Bakugan was noteworthy. What do you make of the part where Dan beats all his teammates back to back? Did it break scaling or somesuch?