Is Ao one of the most powerfull Kiri ninja?

Rariatto

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
505 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
505
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I read some informations about Ao a few days ago. I thought he is average ninja from Kirigakure. But I read quite interesting things.
He could beat Hyuuga member and took his Byakugan, could fight with Shisui and survive - clan Shisui consider him as a genius. He was hunting in times of Yagura (Madara) so he must be a very strong and inteligent ninja.
What is your opinion? Is he one of the most powerfull ninja of Kirigakure?
 

Soulzz

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
960 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Messages
960
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't overrate him. He is strong and was chosen as a guard. I would put him around Kakashi's level w/o Kamui.
 
197 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
197
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
whos that again? :shrug::shrug:
 

Mejkl3

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,664 posts 200 reactions
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
1,664
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well Mizukage chosen him for her bodyguard so he cannot be weak after all
 

two fates

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,380 posts 103 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
103
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
U mean eye patch guy yeah hes pretty good
 

markdabomb22

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,756 posts 677 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
4,756
Reaction score
677
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not sure but i guess those are some good feats
 

Rariatto

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
505 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
505
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't overrate him. He is strong and was chosen as a guard. I would put him around Kakashi's level w/o Kamui.

I don't overrate him. But I think he is very strong..
 

Sn0rkack

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
622 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
622
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He's one of the only ninja in Kiri
 

Adeniyi

Member
415 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
415
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think so,from what u have posted and 4 him 2 be a bodyguard 4 a kage means dat he is strong.
 

natssuu

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,133 posts 490 reactions
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
9,133
Reaction score
490
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There's a reason why he is the Captain of Sensor Division.
 

Dead Ninja

Member
486 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
486
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't like the fact that he killed and Hyuuga, so I wish Fū was able to kill him and take the eye back for Konoha.
 

MrSharingan

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,515 posts 96 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
3,515
Reaction score
96
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you got me saying AO. Im tired of using technology
 
Top