Is anyone else disappointed Jiraiya and Orochimaru never got a final confrontation?

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These two teammates and childhood friends never got any closure like Naruto and Sasuke.

Maybe that’s the point, but it still bugs me.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t think it was the same situation. Orochimaru wasn’t suffering the same lost identity and lack of pathway as Sasuke. He knew exactly what he wanted and why, it just didn’t end up being in line with goodness.

Also, it was heavily implied, as well as shown by feats, that Orochimaru is in a different class than Jiraiya and Tsunade. I don’t think Kishimoto ever meant to imply that either of them could truly oppose Orochimaru, who was portrayed to be the one who surpassed his teacher.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't learn it fully. He requires assistance from Ma and Pa. Maybe the snakes wont offer such assistance hehe

I believe Oro's body changings may play a part in him not having it also
Orochimaru still had his own original body and still couldnt learn it. I think Jiraiya not completely learning the sagemode because he didnt finish his training and went on his journey to write books

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t think it was the same situation. Orochimaru wasn’t suffering the same lost identity and lack of pathway as Sasuke. He knew exactly what he wanted and why, it just didn’t end up being in line with goodness.

Also, it was heavily implied, as well as shown by feats, that Orochimaru is in a different class than Jiraiya and Tsunade. I don’t think Kishimoto ever meant to imply that either of them could truly oppose Orochimaru, who was portrayed to be the one who surpassed his teacher.
You're so heavily wrong here Jiraya was above Orochimaru in Strength and power if you only you would've watched his fight with pein.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I'm disappointed that jiraya didn't have any offsprings and pissed that oro didn't just make a artificial offspring of his best friend....
Spoiler from Boruto:
I'd bet everything that Kashin Koji is Jiraiya's Son

Though it would be interesting for them (Orochimaru and Jiraiya) to meet.... I wonder..why doesn't Orochimaru create another artificial being and then use Edo tensei on him to revive someone from the past, just so he could talk to them?:)

Last edited:

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spoiler from Boruto:
I'd bet everything that Kashin Koji is Jiraiya's Son

Though it would be interesting for them (Orochimaru and Jiraiya) to meet.... I wonder..why doesn't Orochimaru create another artificial being and then use Edo tensei on him to revive someone from the past, just so he could talk to them?:)
I dunno why he didn't do that with his parents (I wanna see them SO BAD), I mean meeting them would have changed him a lot.:(

Reactions: Klubargutan