Is anyone annoyed by how much of a fodder they have made Vegeta compared to Goku?

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking at today's episode, MUI Goku would stomp Hyper Blue Vegeta neg diff. Its even worse than in Z when Goku was SSJ3 and Vegeta was a SSJ2. But in Super he is now fodder to Goku. Vegeta was never this weak wth

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akira always stroked Goku’s knob. The biggest slap in the face to Vegeta though is how he actually stood up to Jiren before he got eliminated, conserved his ki and gave it to Goku who just laid there like a bìtch.

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s pointless of watching DB anymore tbh. Not to mention that the series is almost over.
true. I'm just waiting for Beerus to fight Goku again. Ultra Instinct to Ultra Instinct. Like how jiren and goku gonna do next episode. I realize there are only what, 2 or 3 left but... A man can dream can he not? lol

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegeta will always be the best character no matter how much power they give the poster boy.
This.

Goten and trunks solo too.

true. I'm just waiting for Beerus to fight Goku again. Ultra Instinct to Ultra Instinct. Like how jiren and goku gonna do next episode. I realize there are only what, 2 or 3 left but... A man can dream can he not? lol
Sadly Beerus don't even have UI. Even in the 100-1000+ year's he's been training for it.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akira always stroked Goku’s knob. The biggest slap in the face to Vegeta though is how he actually stood up to Jiren before he got eliminated, conserved his ki and gave it to Goku who just laid there like a bìtch.
Nah, the biggest slap in the face was taking away Vegeta's legitimate W against Freeza, the man who killed his father, wiped out his people, and used him like a slave, and gave it to Goku for no reason other than a minute's worth of tension.

Last edited:
Reactions: 00Rinne

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegeta will go further though, he’s only scratched the surface of beyond blue in this tourney & his eyes hint at UI tier power.

I like how this episode also highlighted the saiyans always breaking their limit, movie foreshadow!

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, I'm alil annoyed by his lack of development from the Super writers.. This tournament should've went to him for not getting to handle Freiza for the second time..
You must be registered for see images
He should've been done right this go around..

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vegeta took down topp a god of destruction and then the only one to one v one jiren and not only that but gave goku a cup of energy.

if vegeta was in the same situation as goku at the start of the tournament he might've been the one to unlock UI but then agian vegeta always relies on his anger in order to advance to next lvl. UI in nature like what whis said is more fluid and nothing just pure instinct. vegeta a pure sayian in mind and heart would need more time as were goku is just pure hearted in mind was able to break thru the intensity of the raging powers (spirit bomb eps or first UI ) with ease.

anger vs anger is no where near as powerful as acceptance vs anger.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, I'm alil annoyed by his lack of development from the Super writers.. This tournament should've went to him for not getting to handle Freiza for the second time..
He should have at least gotten unmastered ultra instinct.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Developement In strength maybe, but his personal developement was great, he’s become a family man, which is against his very nature as a saiyan as they aren’t a family oriented race, and he was in this last episode able to put his pride and salt, aside and cheer Goku on and gave him motivation to reach MUI. Old Vegeta would have sat on the sideline and said what cares if we get erased. Screw that damn Kakarot

Reactions: 00Rinne

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Developement In strength maybe, but his personal developement was great, he’s become a family man, which is against his very nature as a saiyan as they aren’t a family oriented race, and he was in this last episode able to put his pride and salt, aside and cheer Goku on and gave him motivation to reach MUI. Old Vegeta would have sat on the sideline and said what cares if we get erased. Screw that damn Kakarot
That's true, he has become more developed as a character of caring for others an I like that about him.. They did great at giving him that improvement.. It's his fan base that care more for the power that he gains an that is the big issue..

Son has had the upper hand since Namek & it's alil frustrating at times, to me at lease..

Reactions: SixPathsMike101

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's true, he has become more developed as a character of caring for others an I like that about him.. They did great at giving him that improvement.. It's his fan base that care more for the power that he gains an that is the big issue..

Son has had the upper hand since Namek & it's alil frustrating at times, to me at lease..
Yes it is, I an glad he got Ultra SSGSS, but I would like to see him get stronger and have his chance to shine. I honestly think a lot of characters need more shine, they should do an arc where trunks and Goten have to train and protect the world while Goku and Vegeta are off training.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it is, I an glad he got Ultra SSGSS, but I would like to see him get stronger and have his chance to shine. I honestly think a lot of characters need more shine, they should do an arc where trunks and Goten have to train and protect the world while Goku and Vegeta are off training.
That's a sweet idea actually.. Son at lease for the most part shouldn't be fighting for awhile.. Let him learn to maintain UI while Vegeta Gohan & the young bucks have a decent arc of growth for their characters..

I made a statement about treating Son like in the Bojack movie where he's not allowed to intervien but still gets screen time training in UI on Beerus home world or somethin..
It could work well for the series.