Is Akkapuden true?

Binato

Member
18 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Shura

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,503 posts 1,088 reactions
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
12,503
Reaction score
1,088
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nah, I'm pretty sure that it's not true.
 

tatonation39

Member
375 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
375
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i wish i could tell you yes but i dont believe so. im hoping it is true
 

walt72nt

Member
108 posts 7 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No, just rumors.
 

Trollo Lucilfer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,510 posts 418 reactions
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
12,510
Reaction score
418
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know, probably not
 

Nooby Kyuubi

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,639 posts 197 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
1,639
Reaction score
197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kishi ain't got time fo dat.
 

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,686 posts 937 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

aldier

Member
57 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Messages
57
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
oh? The story is long already and run for almost 13years now... i don't think we still need another extension...
 

9TailedKyuubi

Member
271 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
271
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
With all of the speculation photo's there was no Sasuke, and how the manga is currently playing out I see him High-ANBU, or dead.
/opinion
 

Kagerou

Banned
Elite
8,554 posts 812 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
8,554
Reaction score
812
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If there is a third series, I doubt it would be called Akkipuden..It's just a random name fans came up with.
 

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
12,598 posts 1,361 reactions
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
12,598
Reaction score
1,361
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought Akkapuden was an advertisiment for the war
 

Itachi Edo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,753 posts 262 reactions
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
4,753
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Doubt it. Kishi has closed most of his plot holes and foreshadows up to this point. Only way that happens is if the anime decides to milk the series beyond the extra year of fillers and year of cannon material that's probably still left.
 

SeBa

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,583 posts 87 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
87
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If there is a third series, I doubt it would be called Akkipuden..It's just a random name fans came up with.
I approve this message. :)) ;)
 
Top