Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iruka saved Naruto's life by tanking a shuriken to the back like a boss. If Iruka didn't do that then it would have been GG for the shinobi world.

So Iruka => Naruto.
Iruka = Hero of Konoha and shinobi world.

Look at this top tier durability. Befitting of a true legend.
You must be registered for see images

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, This reminds me of the list of all the times Sasuke saved Naruto, thus saving the world that i made.

It's creative, and informative. I would post but I don't have access to my labtop as of now, but I went over each save with great detail. Although, now that I think about it, i missed one or two times, so I need to add those in.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really. Itachi saved the world is what you really mean. Itachi saved the word more than anyone because he kept Sasuke alive and then Sasuke saved Naruto's life multiple times, so, your logic is wrong.

Roby

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really. Itachi saved the world is what you really mean. Itachi saved the word more than anyone because he kept Sasuke alive and then Sasuke saved Naruto's life multiple times, so, your logic is wrong.
Only flaw in your wank is that Sasuke had no part in saving Naruto's life when Iruka did. He wasn't even around when Naruto's first near death experience happened. So yes, Iruka saved the world first, Itachi and his actions came in after... A lot of people saved the world if you look at it the way of who saved Naruto's life, even Sakura saved the world a few times by keeping him alive.

Reactions: Dannie and lndra

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys have it all wrong. You see, Kaguya saved the world by giving birth to Hagoromo, who fathered Ashura, who started the ancestry of the Senju clan, the leader of which started the village of Konoha, the birthplace of Minato, who fathered Naruto, who is Iruka's pupil, who took the shuriken for Naruto so that he could graduate to become a ninja, who then battled Kaguya and defeated her.